Sunday, August 31, 2008

RANDOMLY....


My roommate Morgan:)
So cute<3 She is in her house right now because of the long weekend with Labors day. I miss her haha, I feeded her fish a min ago! I will never cook your cute fishy Morgan, no worries! ルームメイトのモーガン~ ちょ~かわゆいw 勤労感謝の日みたいな祝日があるおかげで、ちょっと長い週末になるので、今は帰省中~ モーガン、ミスユ~(笑)モーガンのたいせつなお魚さんたちにさっきご飯を上げましたwモーガンは私が彼らを食べてしまうのではないかとえらい心配してるけど、食べないから大丈夫!

I gave her cute chopstick! She is eating everything with them haha
Keep it up Morgan! You are so cool.
私、モーガンにお箸をプレゼントしたんですwミッキーちゃんがのってるん。かわいいよ。
そしたら、何でもお箸で食べるようになっちゃった(笑)マカロニとか食べてるよwがんばれモーガン!
She is cooking her fishy.....NOT! She cleans her cute fishy before she leave.
金魚をお料理してますwカオス!ちがうよ。帰省前のお掃除中ですw

Morgan have guiter!
モーガンがギター持った!

Ashley and Isaaclol
アシュリーとアイザック。。なんしてるん?



Japanese Students group at ISU, we had barbie, actually it was a week ago, tho.
Tommy's cutting rib. Hey yo! You really really look like Uehara as I said!!!!! Takako always laugh at you! Coz you look really really like Uehara! haha
日本人会?のバーベキューパーティーみたいな?
トミーがリブ切ってるところね。やっぱり、トミーは上原にしかみえん(笑)たかちゃんが、トミー思い出すたんびに吹き出しちょるのはあなたのせいですよ?あまりにも上原にそっくりすぎて、たかちゃんが吹き出しちゃってるでしょうが。。。。ちょっと上原顔自重してくださいw

Stupidly, we played with squirt gun haha like a child.
It was so cool lol Tommy and Shozo! I will never forgive you guys! haha
水鉄砲で戦争w子どもみたいに遊んじゃいましたぁ
意外と白熱するものですw トミー、ショウゾウさん!!あんなにソークドさせてからにぃ。

I am so good at balance ball haha
バランスボールに卓越した才能を発揮するジーン(笑)


Shozo's farewell. Morethan 20 or people come together to his house....haha I remember police came! Korean and Japanese~~ cool drinking party.
Hope Shozo get Japan safely.
しょうぞうさんのお別れ会。二十人とかおっったんかな?警察が来たのをなんとなく覚えてます・・・・(笑)
しょうぞうさんが安全に日本に帰れるようにお祈りしてます☆
Keita and Yuki's completely drunk haha u guys are so funny!
けいたさんもゆうきさんも完全によっちゃってるじゃないですかw楽しい二人組みですw

Yes we all were drunk haha
Tomochi-------I love u haha
We can drink together again!! hehe
いぇーーーーいwみんなよってますぅ。
ともちーーー大好きだよぉ☆
また一緒に飲もうねぇ~

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪