Thursday, August 28, 2008

SECOND WEEK IN AMERICA.

The first week was kindda unhappy week for me. I couldn't get used to do everything, so it was a kind of unexciting thing. Had to meet new people at once and remember their name....which I am not so good at. I was really really tired.

But! Meeting new people is also a great event. I don't know why, but I remember most of their name! Even Japanese, it's hard for me, but in here...amazing!

The classes began in earnest. I have three classes. One is Childrens literature, which is not so difficult to catch up, and, Freshman writing class, which also is not so difficult one. Yet! Multicultual American literature class which is 300s, is challenging....the subject itself is very very delicate....now we are discussing about african american or black muslim things, and later, we will start talking about Japanese or other ethnics, so might be easier than now for me.

I really really want to type in Japanese, but I am in PC lab right now, because, my laptop is NUTS! It freezes all the time....S!! Excuse moi lol

Now I have to read some books for the challenging class...the writer is Japanese-american named Takaki. I can do that! Okay I'll see you guys soonly, hope I can find enough time to keep posting, at least once a week or sth? haha I can do that.

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪