The candidate Barack Obama will be comming our city Terre Haute tomorrow to have some discussion with his supporter. When I left ISU litrary this morning, I grabbed uni's daily free news paper Indiana Statesman. Then on the top page of the paper was talking about the candidates, Obama and McCain. About the older candidate, the title was interesting, it was "Change is coming" haha beside of the big pic of McCain I found smaller pic of Obama. It said "Obama returns to Terre Haute." What???? It means that he will come to here??? OMG! I wanna join! I have no right to vote him, tho, but I love listening to their speeches! No way! No way! I was really really excited. And according to the article, I can join it for free! No way! It's tomorrow!!!! One of my friend and I ran to his Headquarters office to get its free tickets. We were not sure if there were lefts...but it didn't matter at all! We could find the office easily. But unfortunately, no ticket was left. I know....I knew....yes, he is famous... my friend and I was full of disappointment and walk back to the uni to attend one more class....augh. We were almost there!!!! ALMOST!
明日のお昼に、ここテレホートに大統領候補のバラックオバマがやってくるんです!今日の朝図書館を出るときに、なんとなく学生新聞を引っつかんで出てきたんだけど、その表紙はオバマとマッケインについての記事だったのね。マッケインについての記事のほうが大きく出ていて、題名が、「チェンジはやってきているw」みたいなかんじだったんね。その横で、小さめに載っているオバマの写真を発見wそれによると、、、「オバマがテレホートに帰ってくるw」えっ????オバマがくるのか???・・・・・すげぇ!!!見たいみたいwwwありえんって!ありえんって!スピーチ聴けるん?!ありえんって!と、勝手に興奮していましたw記事によれば、参加には無料のチケットが必要で、それはキャンペーンオフィスで手にはいるとのこと。。。。なので、友達と一緒に事務所に走りましたwチケットが残っていようと残っていなかろうと、とにかく行ってみたかったのでw事務所はすぐに見つかりましたwでも、やっぱりもうチケットはありませんでした。。。。残念。。。。そうですよね。。。。がっくりと肩を落として、次の授業のために大学に戻っていったジーンとお友達のかなちゃんでした。。。。おしい!
No comments:
Post a Comment