We had a lot including, steaks, veges, fruits, ice cream and more and more:)
It was good, because I could have heap of potatoes!!! I love potatoes!!!
I chew a lot before swallowing, so I am a person who eat very very slow. So I was the last person who left a seat to have a cup of ice-cream. Then, Toru said "We can see how you are good at decorating ice-cream!"
Oh wait!! What can I do??
Okay....I'll try....
and....the result!
well..........it's cute hun?
梅大四人ととおるさんでビュッフェに行ってきました★
めっちゃ食べたよぉ~ステーキにサラダにフルーツにアイス。。。いろいろ。
私はポテトがおなかいっぱい食べられただけで幸せです☆ジャガイモ大好きなジーンだから。
でも、私はでんぷんが糖になるまでかんじゃう子だから、食べるのが遅いわけですョ。だから、アイスを取りに行くのが皆よりもずっと遅かったんです。。。だから、とおるさんに、「ジーンの芸術性が見られるところやね(ワラワラ)」といわれてしまったわけですョ。
おっおっ~どうしようか。。。まぁ、できる限りを尽くした、画伯の作品↓かわいくない?
Now the first floor of our Hall, Rhoads is being renovation. It looks soooo neat and gorgeous, so Toru couldn't help him to enter the room! So we all four went the room to see.
It's an office for Honours programme of ISU, we didn't know, tho.
It was really beautiful room, so we were taking pictures! haha
私たちの住んでいる寮、ローズの一階はいま改装中です。外見、めっちゃゴージャスよぉ、だからかな?とおるさん入らずに入られなかったみたいです☆皆でさまよってみました。
ISUのオナーズプログラムのオフィスになってるみたいです。へぇ。。。。
めちゃくちゃ綺麗だったから皆で写真取りまくってました。
Masashi wanted to take a nice picture of we all five.
He was using timer, but it wasn't so good, so Toru stood up and said, "I'll be a Camera-Rascal!!"
haha do it. Your funny.
ゆらゆらが五人皆で写真を撮りたかったみたいで、タイマーでがんばっていたけどあんまりいいのが撮れなくって、とおるさんが、「僕、カメラ小僧になろ~ぉっと」だって(笑)
した二枚はカメラ小僧なとおるさん(笑)ごろんってなちゃってるもんねwww
He could take a nice picture, at last lol
満足のいく写真が取れたらしいです☆
No comments:
Post a Comment