Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Parties 1

My friend held a party on Fryday, at his house!
So I went there with my friends in costume.
金曜日に友だちがホームパーティーを開くということだったので、仮装してれっつらゴー★

I went there with Duncan and Masashi. Duncan was in suit and black contact lenses with the colour's wig, instead of his blonde and lighter colour pupils. He looked not like him! I think, he looked younger in his costume. Yet, he looked like Host( Japanese sex worker boys), instead of lawer. I was in blonde wig and gray colour-contact lenses, instead of the usual deep black hair and pupils. I looked like a hocker lol Our setting had changed, we tried to be a lawer and a sexy secretary. But Finally, we became a Host and a hocker.... no there was another story.
There was Masashi, but he had no costume, so he looked what he is, look the same as usual.
So, Duncan is still a lawer and I was his secretary, but, Masashi was a criant of the lawer's, Masashi sued me with decieved him as a hocker, so he hired Duncan to make a law suit on me... hahaha funny.
ダンカンと、ゆらゆらと一緒に行ってきました★ ダンカンはスーツに黒のウィッグとコンタクトをつけていたので、いつものブロンドと外人さんらしい目の色は消されて、いつものダンカンぽくなかったです。でも、こっちのほうが、若く見えるんだけれどw結構にあってんの。でもね、ホストに見えるんですね、弁護士さんになるはずだったのに。わたしはというと、ブロンドのウィッグと灰色のコンタクトでできる弁護士の敏腕セクシー秘書役。だったのですが、どう見ても売春婦wwwwもうひとつ別のお話があって。
ゆらゆらが、一緒に来ていたけれどコスチュームを着ていないせいで、普通のゆらゆらなわけ。だから、ダンカンが弁護士で、私はその秘書でしょう?でも、ゆらゆらはその弁護士さんのクライアントなんです。なぜかというと、私が売春でゆらゆらに訴えを起こされているから、訴えるためにゆらゆらはダンカンを雇っているという。。。。三角関係(笑)

New friend Kevin, who is stupidly sexy Taiwanese guy lol
He was in Nun style costume....
We can never find such a sexy nun in the world, except Kevin!
ニューフレンドのケビンwwwちょぉ~セクシーな台湾人大学院生www
修道女になりきっているんですけど・・・・
世界中探しても、こんなにセクシーな尼僧はいないでしょうwwwケビン以外は!

After the home party, we went to another party. There were heap of pepole, too much too much, and also there was Kevin again lol
We danced and drinked....so much fun.
その後は、別のパーティーに行って。
行ったのはいいんだけど、人がおおいおおいwwww多すぎwそして、またケビンwww
ダンスして、のんで、楽しいからいいんだけどw

I asked people's name, but.......hard to remember all of them.
Moreover, even I remember their name, I cannot recognize in the campus or something!
I dont know their real face, they dont know my real face! hahaha
皆に名前聞いたけど、ぜんぜん覚えてないですよね(笑)
それに、覚えていたとしても、大学とかであっても顔わからんし!
彼らも私の顔わからんやろうしね★
The face painting! They can tell, they are enjoying their Halloween so much~~
They can never sweat, huh?
顔www自重。 ハロウィーン楽しんでます!って顔してるよね(笑)
でも、汗かいたら終わりじゃない?
He won the funniest face painting of the year 2008 from Gene!
hahaha It looked awesome!
彼は、、、、ジーンによるふぁにエスとフェイスペインティングオブザイヤーに輝きました☆
ジーンのつぼwwwwよい顔しちょるw
I enjoyed the first night, I had more parties on Sat too.
一日目終了w土曜日も楽しんだよぉ~




No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪