お家でも、カボチャほじほじしてジャックオーランタンくらいは作ったりするけど。。。コスパは絶対にないし、まずデパートでも特設コーナーができるような行事にはなっていないからね・・・。
Well, the Halloween that we never celebrate in Japan, had come!
I have grown big pumpkins in my back yard and curved them with my family, but never do some party or something in costum, and even big departemt or malls, have no special courner for Halloween in my country.
なので・・・
ここはぁ、はしゃぐしかありませんよ☆
このチャンスを逃してなるものですかぁ\(`∀´)/
ということで、ダンカンを引き連れてコスチュームショップへ♪
So...
Have to enjoy it!
Who can miss this opportunity to have biiiiig fun?!
So, I went to some costume shop with Duncan!
みつけたみつけた☆
ほしかったのはこんなウィッグw
かぶってみた第一印象・・・・
「のだめにこんな人おらんやったっけ?!」
ロココの香り♪
まぁ、化粧をすればそれなりになるのではないかという好奇心から・・・
ご購入☆ちなみに、16ドルでした。安い♪
Find it, find it!
I wanted to find a wig like this one!!!
well, my first impression of myself with the wig is......
"Huh, not bad, I think there was a character looks like this in Nodame."
Feels like I am in Rococo lol
Thanks to the curiousty of....uh...I thought, it would go well with my face if I make up my face.
I bought it☆ It costs me $16. Not a bad deal:)
あの音楽が頭をよぎります・・・・
デレレレレェェェン♪
Ooops, a song from Japanese TV show comes up!
♪♪♪♪
「今回の劇的ビフォーアフターは、金髪にあこがれているのに、就活をひかえて髪を染めることが出ずにジレンマを感じている21歳の大学生を美の匠が金髪美人にプロデュース。」
"A Beautiful maker will produce a 21 years old uni student, who want to dye her hair gorgeous blonde but cannot because if she does, she cannot find her job in Japan."
そしてあのナレーションw
「なんということでしょぉ~」
The famous narration comes up lol
"What a heck~."
黄色人種特有の肌色をファンデーションで分厚くカバー。
奥二重の眼元はアイプチグルーで幅を持たせたウェスタンな二重をやさしく演出♪
普通の日本人以上に鼻筋のない鼻は、茶色のアイシャドウとグリッターの入ったハイライトアイシャドウで、視覚効果を活用。
眉毛もいつもよりも色を重ね、立体感を持たせ顔に奥行を添えました。
シャドウとチークはインナーに合わせてどピンクを厚めに乗せて肌の白さをさらに演出♪
Put a powder fandation thickly after a lyquid one so that the tipical Asian face colour would be concealed.
Use a special cosmetic glue to make a beautiful double eye lid which looks like more western.
The nose which is even lower than the other Japanese, were painted with brown eye shadow and a high light-eye-shadow to make an eye-illusion.
Use four different colours to drew the eyebrow to show a third dimension of my face.
The eye shadow and cheek colour was pink to go well with the inner shirt and show the face more lighter.
ありだよね???え?なしかwww
個人的には成功☆
それなりに外人さんちっくなジーンになったと思うんですが・・・
結構変身したけど、かかった費用はウィッグ代の16ドルと編みタイツの3ドルで、合計二十ドルしないくらい!ほかは全部持ち合わせのもので、どうにかなりました☆意外なところで、カラコンとつけまつげが役にwww
Not bad, huh?
Not bad, huh?
Acceptable....unacceptable?
I think it's actually good!
It costs me only $20 for the wig and a panty hourse! Other stuff are everything from my everyday use, including colour contact lenses and faked eyelash!
パーティー編は後ほどw
I will write about parties later
No comments:
Post a Comment