Tuesday, April 7, 2009

は・・・春が・・・・。

大学の中にある桜が満開を過ぎて、ちょっとづつ緑色の葉っぱが出てきてますよ☆
この時期、日本だとよく・・・春の嵐で桜が散って一気に新緑が出てくるころですよね。
Cherry Blossom trees in ISU campus were fully bloomed, and now we can see some green leaves on it's branches. In Japan, spring-storm clears the petals on the trees and leads heap of new green leaves.

春の嵐・・・・って、雨と強風ですよね?!
なのに、インディアナでは雪なんですwww
インディアナだけではなく特にアメリカの北のほうはここ何日か雪が降ったりやんだり、雷が鳴ったり強風が吹いたり。大変です。現地の人たちも・・・・What's wrong with this?!「気候がどうにかなっちゃったわよ!」って言ってますw
Spring-storm....in Japan, it's always with strong rain with wind.
But.....in Indiana this year, it comes with snow!
Not only Indiana but also the northern part of America.....we have snow, snow with lightening, or strong wind....passed few days. I was like....what the heck?! Yet, it seems that not only me! Even my roomie from Frankfort, IN, says, "What the Fuck?! What's wrong with the weather?!" hahaha

今日は午後から会計学の授業だったので、キャンパスを横断しなければならなかったのですが・・・・寒い!春コートを羽織ってはいたけど、カラータイツをはいてる足元はピューピューですよwジーパンにすべきだったな。なんて後悔しつつ10分ほど歩いてビジネスビルディングへ。
I had to walk across the campus this afternoon because I had Accounting class in College of Business......It was so cold! I wore spring coat but I made a mistake with my colour tights thing....I shouldn't have had wore such a thin thing!!! I walked nearly 10mins to the building....augh.

いつもと違った光景が・・・・。それは、リスたちがおかしい!
冬は冬眠していたらしいリスたちも、先月から活発に松ぼっくりをむさぼっては飛び跳ねていたのですが。ここ数日の寒さのせいか、動けなくなってます。でももう地面に戻れないしねw垣根なんかの近くで放心状態のリスたちです。ボォーーーーーーっとしてるようすなので、忍び足で接近してみた(笑)すると、かなり近づけましたよ!「シュッ!!!」って手を伸ばせば捕まえられそうでしたが、実際捕まえたら「どぉしようw捕まえてもたぁーーー(・o・;)」ってなるよwwwと思ったので、そこで見つめてみて去りました(笑)でも、確信。絶対に捕まえられたと思うよ。
On the way to the class, I found that the squirrels are awkward!
They were sleeping under the ground might be during the winter, but they woke up last month. They were eating pine cone a lot and jumping around. Yet....it's chilly these days....so they cannot move! They are like.....sleeping with standing on the ground lol So I stepped toward them but they didn't move. haha I thought I could catch them! But you know....if I really catch them....I might say...."Wow! I really catch it man!!" so I didn't and left.

グローバルワーミングの影響でしょうか?四月なのに雪です。三島由紀夫の小説やねw春の雪ですよ☆ほんとにWhat's wrong with the weather?!ですよ。お昼でも気温は0度付近です。
Is this a part of the global warming thing? Snows in April! It's like the title of a novel by Yukio Mishima "Spring Snow."

そうそう、会計学で二回目のテストの結果が返ってきましたよ~。クラス平均が・・・・70%以下だったみたいです。先生もがっかりwそんななか、ジーンは点数を伸ばしましたよ☆87%でしたぁ~「A-」です!やっほぉ~~い♪グラタン先生(本当はギャラティンなんだけど、呼びにくいのでジーンは勝手にグラタン先生と呼びます(笑))が笑顔でGood work!って言ってくれたので~~~やっほぉ~い、な気分のジーンでした。クラス順位などなどは来週正式発表があるので、まだわかりませんがホットしてます。前回より順位を上げたのでは???
Btw, I received the result of my second Accounting test. The class average was freakin low!! Less than 70%! Are they crazy or what? So the lecture seemed so disappointed at the class lol But my result wasn't bad. I got A- with 87% :) Yey! Dr. Gratin( Dr. Gallatin but I cannot pronounce it well....so I call him Gratin secretly lol) passed my answer sheet with extreme smile with "good work!" so I an so happy:) He will disclose the full information of the class result next week, then I can know my rank at that time, maybe. I might fine:)

さぁ。。。この気候はこれからどうなるのでしょう?そしてジーンのクラス順位やいかに!
また半そでで外を歩ける日がすぐにでもやってきますよぉ~に。。。。クラス順位が少しでもあがってますよぉ~に。。。。明日もいいひになぁ~あれ☆
Well....we cannot guess how the weather would be like tomorrow. And how would be my rank for the Accounting class.
Humm, What I need is....calm weather tomorrow and better rank than the last time for the class!

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪