Anyway, I went to Emily's house during the break:)
I did many things! It was really... intensed three days:D
秋休みの間・・・・秋休みとかww普通に三連休なだけやしw
まぁ、それは置いといて、連休はエミリーのおうちにお邪魔しました☆
いろんなことをしたよぉ~。なんというか・・・濃い三日かんでしたw
Emily's parents drove me to two Apple Orchard:)
We were eating free-apple, actually they were so tasty!
エミリーの両親がりんご農園に連れてってくれました。
二人で、ただのりんごを食べてるところwおいしいの!
In a forest, there was a small fancy cute house for wedding.
it was so cute!
森の中の小さな小さな白い建物は、結婚式の会場でしたw
かわいいの!
We went to Baby shower, and did diaper game....uh....
it was like....haha you can see.
We had to open 5 diapers and smell them and see them to guess what the candy was.
Mom told me what the diaper game is, before the game, she said that they put melted "candy" on diaper....but! Actually it was chocolate....uhhhhh:p
ベビーシャワーに行って、ダイアパーゲーム(おむつげーむ)に参戦w
なんっていうかね。。。。まぁ、写真で見るとおりです。
5種類のオムツがあって、それを開いて匂いをかぐわけですね、それと見た目で何のキャンディーなのかを推測するゲームwカオスカオスw
ママがゲームの前に、「オムツに解けたキャンディーがはさんであるのよw」って行っていたんですが・・・開いてびっくり玉手箱wwwチョコレートでしたwwww
like this....!
こんなんwwwカオスw
And I went to a restrant with them and had seafood buffet... There were crab leg, shrimp......and frog leg!
Dad said, I should try it. SO I did....
uh.....see? it is sexy, isn't it??? hahaha
so I said, "it looks sexy, huh?" them all of us laughed.
It looks really like a suprinter's leg, isn't it???
The taste was like....the middle between fish and chicken....i cannot say it is tasty.
レストランに行ってシーフードビュッフェを。かにの足とか、海老とかに混ざって、蛙の足がw
ダッドが、挑戦しなさいとwwwだから、食べてみましたよw
なんかさぁ。見た目じゃっかんセクシーなん(笑)
「これセクシーだよwほら」っていったら、めちゃ笑われました。
なんか、短距離とかしてる人の足みたいだもんね。
味はというと。。。お魚さんと鶏さんの間をとったかんじ。おいしいとはいえないかな。
oops, have a torn muscle!
おっとw肉離れw
Sorry, you are not so good haha.
ごめんね、でもおいしくないのよw
エミリーがダンスさせている時に太ももは肉離れしちゃったし(笑)
もうすぐハロウィーンだよ
Halloween is almost there!
Goat at the apple orcherd. Emily have had its eye ball....
disgusting....lol For them octopus is disgusting, for me eye ball is disgusting. haha
Emily they are so cute! Do not eat....
ヤギwエミリーは彼らの目玉を食べたことがあるそうな。。。
だめだめw気持ち悪いって。彼らにとっては蛸が気持ち悪いらしく、私にとっては目玉が気持ち悪いらしくw食べちゃだめでしょ。こんなにかわいいのに。。。
I went to two elementary school to tell my culture.
They were so adorable! What surprising was that they are thinking about the next president in class, even they are the first grade pupil!
小学校で授業チックなことをしてきました。
めちゃくちゃかわいいのw何に驚いたって、6歳の子達が次の大統領について考えていること!
Mom offered me to read "Three-years Napping Boy" to them, so I was reading for them in class.
And I told some difference of elementary school education between Japan and America.
And I fed some JAPANESE food for them, like rice cracker with sea weed and Milky candy.
ママが、「三年寝たろう」をもってるから、よんであげて、っていってきたので、クラスで読み聞かせしているところ。その後は、小学校がアメリカの日本ではどんな風に違うかを話して、その後は質問攻めね。そして、持ってたおせんべいとミルキーをテイスティングさせてミッション完了w
It was a great experience!
Thank you Emily and my american family!
No comments:
Post a Comment