Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OMG! MY PeeeeeeCeeeeee!!!!

Still I cannot accept the reality!
This morning, finally my 'cute' lap top died.
That's saaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

The PC was not so good, from the beginning of this month or something.
The power had been shut down suddenly. I have no idea. And when I turned on the pc, I needed to tap the power more than a hundred times... My roommate was laughing a lot about it lol yeah...it was so funny. My finger was almost there to suffering from a inflammation lol
This morning, I tap her more than a thousand times watching candidates' speech on Fox news. But finally, she didnt work. She wont work! COME ON FREAKIN STUPID COMPUTER!!!!!
Ahen, ahen, excuse moi.

I have no idea why she wont work....now it is just a box, a heavy box.

Some one give me a lap top pc!!!!!

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪