Saturday, October 18, 2008

Seize the Fis...Day!

ちょっとだけ何かを見出せずにいたんだ。
ずっとずっとそこで見つけられるって信じていた何かをどんなに探しても見つからなくって。
どこにあるのかなぁ?っておもってたんだ。
私のアイデンティティー。
I couldn't find.
That something, I could find in here, I have believed.
I was wandering, "where is it?"
My identity.

それでわかったの。
And I found that,

ここにはそれがないんだってことを。
I will never find it in here.

そりゃ「シュン」ってしょげちゃうけれど。
すぐに元通りになるんだ。それに意味さえ見出すことができたなら。
It have keeps my tail down.
But, I can kick it out, when I found that I am standing on a tarning point of my life.

「何事にも時があり 天の下の出来事にはすべて定められた時がある。」ってコヘレトは言っているし。
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven..." the Bible says.

これも生まれる前から決まっている、計画のひとつなんだって思う。
ここから先に起きるかもしれなかった大きな誤算を、ここで修正されたんだな。修正するためのアドバイスなんだな。っておもう。
So every kinds of difficulties are also a portion of the huge plan someone who I cannot see decide, before He forms us in this stink world.
It is an advice to reconsider my life or career plan.

蒔かれた所で花を咲かせるのも悪くない、っておもう。
というよりも、どこでも花は咲くことができるんだよね。
It is not so bad to be a big cheese where he put us Or we can be a big cheese where we are, wherever we are.

でもちゃんとお水と栄養をあげないと、咲くことができないまま。春が来ないで土の中でいつまでも眠ってるんだよね。
But if we don't water them, if we don't feed them, they cannot bloom themselves forever. They will sleep ever and ever, the spring would come, they believe so.

種は蒔いてみないと、咲くか咲かないかわからない。
どんな花を咲かすのかも、どんな大木になるのかも。
蒔いただけでは育たない。芽が顔を出すまで根気よく続けないと、それが芽を出すのかどうかなんて見ただけではわからない。
How can we know if seeds shoot or not without puting them on grounds?
Who knows, what kind of plant it would be? Can be a rose, can be a big tree.
The seeds cannot shoot without water even we put them on grounds. We need to water them untill their small sprout smiles toward.

だから。どんなに面白くない時も。どんなに意味を見出せなくなってしまった時も。
地面を見つめていてもだめなんだ。何にもしないなんてもってのほかなんだ。
面白くない時こそ、「今を大切に」しなければならないんだ。
Even, it is so boring or not fun at all, even we cannot find the meaning of our life.
We should not gaze at our feet. We need to do something.
When we are in difficulties, we have to "seize the day."

「何事にも時がある」
"There is a time for everything."

「今を大切に」
"Carpe diem."

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪