Thursday, October 30, 2008

HomeComing

Last weekend was Home coming!
I went walk with my Japanese ass friends to Wabashi av!
We started drinking around 7.30am at friends' house and walk to Wabashi for a while and join the walk!
先週末はホームカミングでしたよ!
日本人会のお友達と一緒にワバシにくりだしました!
朝の七時半ごろに友だちのおうちに集合して、ちょっとお酒のんで、ワバシでのWalkにジョインするため歩き出しました☆

The first and the second bar, I guess we drink the same kind of drink...it wasnt so good....
I am not so weak against alcohol esp, beer and Syochu! I love them so much:)
But I found that not for shots.....
I remember the forth bar clearly, but after that...that's doubtful lol
WEAK! against shots!
I dont remember what I did for awhile and I notice, I was caught by my tutor Cindy.
一軒目と二軒目のバーは同じお酒だった気がしますが、おいしくなかったのを覚えていますw
私お酒には強いほうなんです、特にビールと焼酎は☆大好きぃ~~
でも、どうもショットは別なようで・・・
四軒目くらいまでは覚えてんの。でも、その後がちょっと・・・・
よえぇwショットに対しての免疫なし!
なんか記憶がとんでて・・・・気づいたら、チューターのシンディーにつかまってました。

I asked Takako, how long I was lost in somewhere, then she said it was like an hour.... where am I???
たかちゃんの後日談によると、ジーンは一時間ほどどこかに姿を消していたらしいwwwどこにおったんや、自分(笑)

I called Takako to find me, and Toru came to rescue me lol
I remember he came and walked with him to Subway, but I dont remember how I got to the stadium. But I remember I entered the arena and watching footie excitedly, the game was boring, tho. But I knew its rule, coz Tommy once told me~~
たかちゃんに「みつけてください」電話をしたら、亨さんが助けに来てくれました(笑)
迎えに来てくれて、一緒に歩いてサブウェイに行ったのはウッスラボヤ~ンと記憶にあるけど、どうやってスタジアムに行ったかはあんまし覚えてませんw でも、スタジアムに入ってからは結構楽しげにフッティーみてましたよ☆前にトミーがルール説明してくれてたからたのしめましたぁ~

Around 5pm or something? I went back to my dorm with Takako and I went bed directory. And after four hours, I woke up with super sick feeling. It was so terrible!
五時ごろかな?寮にたかちゃんと共に帰宅☆直接ベッドへごろんw
四時間くらい寝てて、ちょぉーーーー気分悪くっておきちゃいましたwwwすげぇ気持ち悪いの。

I was super sick and could not lay down, but dont sit up. Geez.
ほんとに気分悪すぎて横にもなれんのwといって座ってもられんのやけど。うぅぅw

After 2am, I went bed finally. And I had no hang over:)
二時ごろかな、やっとベッドで横になりましたね。そして、二日酔いすることなく、すがすがしい朝を迎えたジーンでした。

It was my first time to be drunk so badly!
あんなによったのは・・・・初体験☆

I wont be like that ever never again! It was so suck lol
一生あんなに酔っ払いたくない!すげぇすげぇすんげぇ気持ち悪いわけw

Yet, it was so funday with firends~~~thak you guys I love you all heaps!
でも、一日お友だちと過ごせてたのしかったですよぉ~皆ありがとぉ~皆だいすきぃ~~☆

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪