Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Run Run Run and a High Five.

ここ一ヶ月ほど、ジーンの脳みそがアドレナリンの不足を訴えていました。
おかげでテンション下げ下げ↓↓だったので、今日は思い切って、久しぶりのランニング☆
寮を出て、ワバシに出て、5thから25thまで20ブロック走ってみました。
ワバシの突き当たりにはちょっとお店があるのでそこを目標に、走った走った。
久しぶりなので、今日は自分に甘く20ブロックの往復のみ。
Gene's brain has been suffering from lack of an adrenalin for a month or something.
Thanks to the shortage, I was shiftless and didn't brilliant. So I ran today, at last!!
I went to 5th of WABASHI AV, and I ran to 25th, about 20 blocks:)
I knew that there are some shops on the end of the av, so I made it as a goal for today, and I ran ran ran!
It had passed long time since the last time I ran as a routine, so it's kindda short but it's enough for today:)

多分20分くらいだったと思うけど、それくらいで到着☆クロガーだっけ?グロッサリーストアに到着~外国に来た時の、ジーン的な楽しみはグロッサリーストアのみてるだけショッピング!一時間ほど物色w
楽しい楽しい。新しい発見がいっぱい。
たとえば、蛸の缶詰があったり、友達がウォルマで探したけど見つからなかった、小分け包装のクリームチーズとか。すげー楽しいのwやめらんない。ウォルマだと誰かにピックアップしてもらわないといけないけど、クロガーなら徒歩でいける距離だし。いっぱい行って物色してまわろっとw
I think it takes around 20 mins to reach the goal, Kroggers(was it?) Whatever, I reach the glossary store. I love going to a glossary store when I am in out of Japan, just looking shopping!! It's so much fun! I was there about an hour. I found many funny things, like caned octopus, subdivided cream cheese and etc, so much much fuuuun! I love it heaps. I cannot stop doing like that. When I go to Walmart, I need t oorganize a pick up, but I can go to the glossary store on foot, so it's so cool! I can go there whenever I wanna go.

いろんなものを見たいだけ見て、そこそこ満足したのでさて折り返しです。ただ、一日目からがんばりすぎると負担が大きすぎるので、帰りはちょっとゆっくりめで走ります。18thくらいで、犬を散歩中のおじいちゃんに遭遇。ここはオポチュニティーとおもい、話しかけてみました。大きな犬で、名前は・・・・えっと、ジョー何とかって言う13歳のメス犬でした。デラというなのおじいさんは日本といったら、ホンダとカワサキを知っているけど、あれってどういう意味?っと訪ねられました(笑)意味ってw創始者の苗字だと伝えると、人の名前には意味があるもんだよ。どういう意味があるのかね。と。。。。。しらんし(笑)なので、ジーン適当に答えちゃいました☆ちなみに、ホンダは「本物の田んぼ」でカワサキは「川の先っちょ」(笑)でもちゃんと、リテラリーな意味だとは伝えてあるのでおkw
I satisfied with gazing heap of things, so I have to ran 20 blocks to my dorm again. Yet it was the first day, so I thought it's not so good for my muscle, I ran really slow. Around 18th, I found a old man who was taking walk his dog, so we chatted. His dog is a 13 years old girl, name was....joe....joe something. the old man asked me the meaning for "Honda" and "Kawasaki"lol
So I said it is a founder's name. His names Dela, then he said, every name has meaning...so what they mean? haha who knows?? So I answered irresponsiblely lol I ansered like "a real field and a tip of a river, literaly" hahahaahahaha not my fault lol

その後、公共立体駐車場の前あたりを駆け抜けていると、前方から三人組がw彼らもランニング中のおじさんとお姉さんたちでした。おwット思っていると、おじさんが、「お~~~~~つかれちゃぁ~ん」とハイファイブらしきしぐさをwここは乗るしかありません。アドレナリンムンムンで、「あ~~~~りがとちゃぁ~~~~ん」とハイファイブを交わしたジーンでした。
After that, I was running around Public Parking lot, then I found that three people were running like me, and they are running forward to me. I was thinking that Ooh~ they are running!! Then one of them lift his arm in the air like to do high five to me. He said "GOOOOOOOOD JOB" so, there's no choise but do high five to him and said "THAAAAAAAAANKS!" It was funny:)

寮についてからはスミスアップルを食べて幸せ幸せ♪しながらニコ動でアリーマイラブを久しぶりにみていました。あぁ~~幸せ~~~アドレナリン効果を実感中なジーン☆晴れたら明日も走るかなw
after came back to my dorm, I was eating Smith's Apple, which I love and filled with HAPPY HAPPY HAPPPY:9 And I was watching Ally McBeal 4 on NicoNicoDouga a lot:)
Ah~~~~~~HAPPY HAPPY SUPER HAPPY~~~~I can feel my brain generating bunch of adrenaline:) I will run tomorrow too if it possible:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooah, Gene! that's near my house! You ran all the way past my house? That's crazy! I don't think I've ever done that before. I think I would die!

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪