Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NY Day One. NY一日目。

I received a phone call from the government for my health check! Holy cow! They are following me!!! haha. What I have to do for a week is checking my temperature twice a day....lol they are going to call me in a few days again lol What the heck? I am completely healthy.... I have freakin 7days what I cannot go out any where even school or hair salon. So I would kill the time writing heap of blogs!!!!!
保険所から電話が!!!は?ってかんじでした(笑)追跡してやがるwwww一週間毎日体温を測らなきゃいけないらしいよ。たまぁ~に確認の電話が来るんだってwwwwみられちょるぅ~。ちょ~健康なんですけどぉ~。7日間も自宅待機期間があるせいで・・・・学校にもいけんし、美容院もキャンセルしたし・・・・新書買いにもいけないし・・・ということで、ブログをものすごい頻度で更新しながら時間を殺しますw

My buddy and I said good bye to the sweet home Terre Haute in the wetty early morning of May 11th. We went ahead to Indianapolis Airport. The airport had changed! Kinda newly open....was neat. We checked in and waited for the departure drinking juice together. We were so sleepy. But kinda excited about NY each other. Who expected that would be the biggest disappointed of our beautiful 9 months? Oh boy. Whatever, we boarded AirTran and sneezing with the nasty air in the plane.
バディーとジーンはスウィートホームテレホート(笑)に5月11日の湿った早朝の空気にバイバイしてインディアナポリスの空港を目指しました。空港が変わったらしく、きれいになっていました!チェックインを早々済まして、搭乗口でジュースのみながら二人で待っていました。お互いに眠さに負けそうになりながら。でもNYにいけると思うだけで、お互いにエキサイトしてたんだよね。この9ヶ月で一番悲しい時間をそこですごすなんて予想もしないで。まぁ、それはおいといて、格安航空会社の王道!エアトランに乗り込んで、ダスティーな空気に鼻をすすりながら座ってました。

After an hour or something, we had to change planes in Atlanta.
We did so and on the sky again for another half and an hour or something.
We finally got NYC. Got Yellow cab and went ahead to our apartment hotel in East Village.
The pic is a receipt of the cab. It says "I <3 New York."
一時間そこそこでアトランタについて、そこで乗り換えしました。
フライトに戻り、もう一時間ほど揺られて無事NYにつきましたよ~。
さっそくイェローキャブを捕まえてホテルに直行しました。
キャブのレシートなんですけど、一番上に「I love New York」て書いてあるのがかわいかったので写真撮ったよ★

Our room of the apartment hotel in East Village.
I should had taken the pic before we unpack lol
seems messy but actually it is a nice, neat place.
The apartment hotel is run by a Japanese owner.
Confy room :) I think it is $80 for a night....mightbe.
私たちが泊まったイーストビレッジにあるアパートメントホテル!
アンパックする前に写真取ったらよかった(笑)
メッシーにみえるけど、実際はきれいなところだォw
日本人のオーナーが経営してるアパートメントホテルです。
いいところでしたよ~。一日80ドルとかだったと思います。

We were soooooo tired. So we took a short nap after the arrival.
And walked a bit around the hotel and had nice dinner!
We had Hot dog and salad. It was the best hot dog I have ever had!!! The salad was also so tasty!!! Yum yum yuuuum:9
いつも疲れるタイミングと元気なタイミングがまったく同じなジーンとバディー☆この日も仲良く、めっちゃ疲れていたので、ついてすぐお昼ねタイム★すこしエネルギーチャージしてお部屋の周りをうろちょろしてみました♪それからディナ~。一日目はアメリカっぽくホットドック!今まで食べた中で一番おいしかったよ!!!!名前は忘れたけど、Avenue Aの道沿いにあるカフェっぽいお店です~。サラダもおいしかった~~。お勧めです!!!

We were just so tired.....so went back to the room soon after the dinner and did some stuff what we had to do. Buddy was writing and fixing his poster for his conference in Philadelphia. I was making plan for the next day. Buddy seems so tired....I was so concerning about his health...
お互い疲れまくっていたので、ご飯食べたらお部屋に帰って、しなければならないことを終わらせようとしていました。バディーはポスターを完成させようと、ジーンは二日目の行動計画を立てつつ。バディーがとても疲れているように見えて・・・・心配しまくるジーンでした。

1 comment:

tomio03 said...

無事帰国おつかれさまー。
なんだか大変な旅になっちゃったみたいだね。。。でも、これも青春!
いつかきっと、大学時代のきらきらしたすてきな思い出になることでしょう。
日本の豚インフル騒ぎは、笑っちゃうほどだね:-) 異常過剰。
それにしても、バイリンガル日記、『プリンセスダイアリー』みたいで楽しい!
なにげに仕事の参考にさせてもらってます(笑)
ジーンちゃん、翻訳家になれるよー。

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪