But....since it's nominated for Tony award...it's hard to find. We could not find any of those for rush tickets. So we booked two sheets for $81 on Thursday.
二日目の夕方はブロードウェイです!Billi Eliot(リトルダンサー)のミュージカルを見たかったので、ラッシュチケットか立ち見のチケットがないか劇場に行ってみましたが、トニー賞にノミネートされている作品なので、やはりありませんでした。ということで、木曜日の夜に81ドルで予約してその場を後にしました。
It wasn't that late, so we walked SOHO area doing window shopping.
After that we went to Grand Central. My buddy suddenly ordered me to go to a corner of the building. I was like what the hell are you talking about?! I was like....what are ya gonna do?!?! What the world why I need to stand face to the corner in here?! My brain was filled with full of question marks. But he said so....so I followed......................................................................!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! I heard Toru's talking to me...to me but he is not here and I heard it from the corner that I was facing.....OMG! I tried to find him then I found him at the other corner, probably 5 or 10m away. It was sooooo funny. I loved that :)
まだそんなに夜もふけてなかったので、SOHOでウィンドウショッピングしてみました。
そのあとはグランドセントラルにいってみましたよ。「ジーン、向こうの柱のところで壁側向いて立ってて。」といわれ・・・・・なんなん?何で隅っこで立っとかないかんの?悪い子とした子みたいやんけ。とか不服感いっぱいで、言われるがままたっていました。すると!!!!!!柱からなにやら聞こえる!「ジーン?」ってwwwwエーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー!とおもって、探してみると5メートルか10メートルか先にある反対側の柱のところにトールさんを発見wちょっと面白い体験でした★☆お気に入りスポットに追加ですw
Rocke Feller is beautiful in the evening:)
We did not go to the top of the Rocke in this night. We wanted to see the view under the Sun.
夜のロックフェラーもきれいでした。
この日はまだテッペンには上りませんでした。お昼に太陽に照らされるNYCを眺めたかった二人なので、夜は我慢です。なんせ、高いので(いろんな意味でww)
We need subway in Terre Haute, don't you think so?
Oh such a convenient transportation. In NY we can go everywhere with subway and bus and cabs. We bought $25 Metro card for a week.
テレホートにも地下鉄があったらよかったのに~。こんなに便利な公共交通手段はないよね!ニューヨークはそれに加えてバスもあるし、キャブもいっぱい走ってるし。移動はぜんぜん苦労しなかった。バディーのおかげで迷子にもならなかったし(笑)最初に25ドルの一週間使い放題メトロカードを買ったので、バスと地下鉄は本当に乗りたい放題でしたよ~。いやぁ~便利だ♪
In the late evening, artists come to the subway station and play their music. Some are cool, some are not. Either way, they make the station cheerful. Not a dark, smelly, nasty, dangerous place any more! People sing, dance, play, a lot of smiles! Yey!
夜も遅くなってくると、地下鉄の駅にはアーティストが集まってきます。それぞれの音楽を楽しんでいるかんじ。うまいなぁ~と思うものもあれば、ふぅ~んと思うものも。でも、彼らのおかげで駅はとても陽気な雰囲気であふれています。薄暗い、こもったにおいのする、ちょっと汚れた、危険な場所という感じはなんとなくなくなりますよ!歌う人あり、おどる人あり、演奏する人あり、夜は更けても笑顔であふれてる場所でした♪
No comments:
Post a Comment