Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NY Day Three~Central Park~. NY三日目セントラルパーク。

Japanese TV programs are broadcasting the swine flu thing all day long. It sucks. One high school girl in Tokyo is turned to be it's patient. She had stayed in NY from 11 though 18th and came back yesterday. I had been to NY 11 to 16 and came back a few days ago. She is suffuring flu... I am suffuring from the lazyness in my room and thinking about moving to Shimonoseki in a week, reading A Witch in the West Has died for some reason. Still filled with some emptiness. Heap of time to deal with in a day and tomorrow and day after tomorrow then the next day. I will prep for SPI-2. Still a lot of time. To tell the truth, I hate staying in my original home with my family. It's unconfy and boring....I have been living separate from my family since when I became a high school, so nearly 6 or 7 years have been passed. I cannot fit in here any longer. My room is no longer belong to me. I wanna go back to uni right now.
日本では一日中A型インフルエンザについての報道がやかましいほど。うるさい。東京の女子高生が例 のインフルエンザに感染したらしい。彼女は11日から18日まで滞在して昨日帰国していたらしい。私も11日から16日まではNYにいた。彼女はインフル エンザに苦しみ・・・・ジーンはお部屋でだらけながらも「西の魔女が死んだ」を読みつつ、目は文字を追って頭の中では下関への移住計画について思考をめぐ らしていたりするのだけれど。この本を読んでいるのにはいくつか理由があったりもするけれど。いまだに心の空っぽ間は埋めきれないけれど、やるべきことも 見つからないままなんとなく、すごさなければならない時間は腐るほどある。今日がそうだったように、明日もまた同じような時間が追いかけてくるし、あさっ ても、またその次の日も、腐るほどのもてあまされる時間が私を待っていてくれるヨ。早く学校に行きたい。実家にいるわけだけど、実はここが好きではない。 家族とともに長い間いることが不快に感じられたりする。高校生になったときからここに住んでいないわけだから、自分の居場所というものはすっかり失われて しまったように見える。少なくとも6年はこの家にちゃんと住んでいないのだから。私の部屋は私のものではなくなって、ゲストのための部屋なのだから。そこ にとまっているジーンはゲストになりつつあるのかもしれない、と思ったりもする。もはやここに自分の居場所はないのかも、といつも思う。あぁ、早く学校に 戻りたい。

Well, Day three in the big apple! We went to Central Park! It was a beautiful day:)
Peole were tanning their skin in the Sheep Meadow of the park....lol We were saying that they should go to a tanning center or something....humm...
まぁ、それはおいといて、NY三日目!セントラルパークに行ってきました!お天気は快晴でしたよ~~。 シープメドウではたくさんの人が日焼けをしていました(笑)日向ぼっこではなくって、日焼けです。「ヒサロにいくべきやんね。」と話していたジーンたちでした。

Huge park! Just can say beautiful!
とてもおおきな公園ですよ。きれい★ということばがぴったりです!

Cutie was in there:) A child was thrilling the animal....haha poor cutie*
エゾリス。ちびっ子に脅かされてびくついてましたよwかわいそうにwww

Strawberry Field. A musician was singing Imagin in there,,,,but wasn't that good lol I think I can sing better than him! haha. The place was calm and nice in the tender shine.
ストロベリーフィールド。ジョンレノンを記念してヨーコ・オノがデザインしてできた公園の一画。イマジンを歌ってる人がいたんですけど、ぶっちゃけあまり上手ではなかったですよ(笑)ジーンのほうがうまいwww静かで、やさしい光に包まれた和やかな場所です。


We walked a lot. We had no idea where we were walking. It's a huuuuuuge park! It was nice in green tho:) We were kinda tired, but was also nice.
めっちゃ歩いたよ。どこを歩いてるのかなんて想像もつかなかったし、地図を見たところでわからなかったんだけど、、、、なんせ公園が広いからね。緑がきれいないい場所でした。疲れたけど、なんだかいい時間でしたよ。

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪