Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Freakin' busy busy buuusy end of September.

九月の後半は中間なんかがあって、ものすごく忙しく毎日が過ぎ去っていきました。。。
もう十月も半ばにかかってきてるよ。。。はやいね。時間がたつのは。
ジーン、アメリカについてそろそろ二ヶ月を迎えますが、まるでホームシックなんかではありませんよ。
それは多分、日本食を食べることができているからだと思います☆
The end of the September was freakin busy with mid term and...assignments...
It's alread the mid of October!!! Time flies so fast!!!
It's passed nealy two months since I came here, I do not suffer from home sick or something:)
Maybe, that's why I can have Japanese food with friends!

多分二回目のディナーパーティーかな?
今回は亨さんがブルーミントンのアジアンショップで調達してくれた材料で「皿うどん」を作りました!
皆でお料理♪お料理♪たのしぃ~ぃなぁ☆
めっちゃおいしいの!リンガなみだ目なおいしさ!
Might be, it was the second Dinner party at Toru's house?
Toru got some ingredients for "Sara udon" at an Asian market in Bloomingtong(?). So we cooked it! Yey! Cooking, cooking~~it's sooooo much fun!
It was actually so nice! Much much better than Linguarhut! yey!

亨家にあった白玉粉と団子粉をふんだんに使ったお団子たち☆
ジーンはみたらしと黄粉担当でwこの日のみたらしはめっちゃおいしかったよぉ!今まで作ったみたらしの中で一番おいしかったと思う!
Dango( like rice cake )!
I made Mitarashi and soy been powder for the dango seasoning. The mitarashi was the best I have ever made! So tasty!!!!!

私のお誕生日パーティー★
お好み焼きだよぉっぉぉぉ~~~(´∀`*)ノ
My Birthday party!
Okonomiyakiiiiiiiiiiii~~~

お好み焼き★
ちょ~ぉおいしいの!
Okonomiyaki!
It was sooooooo tasty! Yum Yum YUMMM!

たかちゃん、みゆき先輩、ゆらゆら、亨さんがジーンにケーキを焼いてくれました!
クリームがおいしいの!!!アイシングじゃないってだけでもすごくうれしいよね。
こっちのケーキはお店で買うとアイシングクリームが使ってあるから、ぜんぜんおいしくないんだけど、このケーキは別格!さすが日本人の味覚で作られているだけあって、ものすごくおいしかったです★
皆ありがとぉ~~~
Takako, Miyuki, Yurayura and Toru baked me a cake!
The cream was AWESOME! It was not an icing sugar! In America, it is difficult to find nice cake with whip cream, usually the american cake are covered with gam paste or icing sugar and not so yum....but it was very very veeeeery nice!
Thanks guys, I luv you guys heaps!!!

あここに、いい例がw
これはカフェで食べたケーキなんだけど、ブラウニー風のスポンジケーキをアイシングでカバーしてあるの。このボリュームで2ドルちょっとwおいしいけれど、日本のケーキのおいしさとはちょっとちがうのね。食べてる間に、ケーキがぼろぼろしてきたんですw乾燥したんですよね。。。めちゃくちゃ話しながら突っついていたからかもしれないけど、それで話していたのは、アイシングでコーティングして水分が逃げないようにしてあるんかね?って(笑)
Oh yeah, here's the good example for American cake.
This cake is from a cafe, it was like brownie and covered with icing sugar. It was around $2!!! $2 for this big cake!!! How reasonable! haha. It was tasty, but different type of taste from the Japanese one. When we were eating the cake, it getting dried. We three were talking alot! so maybe...but we were saying that the icing prevented from the cake dried when it was a portion of a whole cake. haha lol



本当に楽しい毎日をすごしていますよぉ~
周りの人に支えられつつ、何の障害もなく異国でもうまくやってます!
皆ありがとう(゜∀゜)
I really really enjoy the life in here!
Many people support me so much, I am so blessed, I have no difficulty with a life as a foreigner in here! Just I can say Thank you all you guys!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Yay! Gene is 21!!! You are right about American cakes. We don't usually use whipped cream as frosting for cakes. Frankly, I like the Japanese frosting better! :) Happy birthday!

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪