暇つぶしのために買っていた「輝ける日々」英語版が読み終わりました。
日本語で何回か読んでいる本なので、内容については知っているので読みやすかったですよ。
ただ・・・・英語版を読んでみて気がついたことがあります。
I have done the reading of His Bright Light by Daniel Steel.
I had read it a few times in Japanese, so I knew the story, accordingly, it was easy to read.
Yet...I found something after the reading, reading the English version of the book.
それは・・・・・・・・
What I found is......
ムツゴロウさんすげぇw
Mr. Mutsugoro is a great man lol
日本語で読むと感動的な実話なのに・・・・・
ダニエル・スティールの文章で読むと、なんだかいらいらさせられます。
Read the book in Japanese that Mr. Mutsugoro translate, the story seems very beautiful, great story.
Yet read it with English by the real author Daniel Steel, the story is very annoying.
私は必死に息子を愛して、守ったのよ!!
こんなにがんばったの。すごいでしょう?
作家として成功してお金があったから、息子にいっぱいお金を使って上げられたのよ!
でも息子は死んでしまったの!って感じがしちゃった。
I loved my son so much, more than everybody does for their son, and tried to save him with my life! I have done this! Isn't it great? I was a famous writer and have a lot of money and I gave him a lot of money! But he killed himself! But I loved him, I love him!
I felt like this....
ムツゴロウさんはただの変なおじさんじゃなかったんだね・・・・
私てっきり・・・・・・・・・w
リアル・変なオジサンなのかと思っていました(笑)
Mr. Mutsugoro seems just a strange, odd, old man who loves animal with strangely strong love.
I thought....
He is the real 'Strange Old Man'
でも実は、東大の大学院出てたり、いっぱい翻訳してたり、
本当にすごい人なんだよね。
それでも、なぜか、尊敬したいとは思わないけれど(笑)
But he graduated from the grad school of University of Tokyo....and published many books as a interpreter.
Actually, he is a great man.
But, still I cannot respect him lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment