Friday, December 5, 2008

The White Coat Power.

A few minutes ago, I was having dinner with Takako.
I love veges, I had a lot of mini-tomato! So a lot that Takako worries about my health.
I cannot stop eating tomato! I love it soooooo much... so no worries, it might be okay.

We were chatting and eating.

Then an African-American girl came to us.
She looked so excited. I thought she was talking to Takako.

"Were you a model?"

I was looking at Takako.
Then the girl said that again.

I was like What???

"I am a president of *&%$*#(@ show, you should join it next semester!"

hahaha a show. I have never been a model or something.
I once have done a finger model for some reason :)

She said she likes my outfit.

So I just said that "find me on campus, if you need lol"

The White Coat Power again:)
Cute cute white coat:)
I love it.

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪