Friday, December 5, 2008

My Favourite White Coat.

I wore black coat, because it was comfortable and easy to move.
I quite wearing it, because my roomie's grandma said it looks like her uncle's navy coat...
Well....uh, kind of? Maybe....but I thought it is stylish, fashionable coat....

Whatever, so these days I wear a white coat. I bring it from Japan...not really, I asked my mom to send it with some other stuffs, but, yeah, it's from Japan.

I bought the coat when I was a freshman, so...two or three years ago.
I bought it in a part of SunLive! Hahaha not so expensive and...not very good cloth shop for college student lol It's more like for older, ma'am like style....but the corner was for younger people! It's so cute. I love the coat so much! So it's kinda old coat to wear but I am still wearing it.

It's thick coat, so....not so comfortable like the black one...but so cute.

Two years ago, after the Baiko's Xmas service, one of my English teacher said "the coat is cute."
Not me lol The coat was cute. I agree :9 And he said "You should wear it." to his girlfriend lol

I wore the white coat with skinny jeans, brown boots and a pair of black gloves, today.
I looked kind of stylish girl :) Yey.

I was walking around the campus with holding a book. Then I had heard that someone was talking to me. I was like 'what?' But it is not so good to ignore someone, so I just said "hi."
Yet he talked to me a lot. He was an African American guy.

It happened five times? uh....well...maybe it was the sixth time I guess.

Whenever I wear colorful clothes, I think white is kinda colorful, it's so blight, I become a popular girl among African-American people, not only boys, but girls, too lol

It's kinda funny for me, but sometimes they scared me:p

My closet is filled with colorful clothes, some are so blight. And I prefer wearing big ear rings.
I guess, my fashion style is more like African-American people? I know I dont wear like other typical American students.

I will never forget that one of my Japanese friend in here said "Gene looks like African-American woman when I see you in a very dark place." hahaha it was funny. I liked it:)

I will enjoy this winter dressed in colorful clothes in colorless city Terre Haute!
I always love winter because I can wear cute clothes!

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪