Now I am living at the uni's computer lab haha.
It's four in the morning. I finished my biggest paper four hours ago.
Why am I here still? Hahaha coz I am stupid~
No no.
I was doing my extra credit paper for my Multicultural American Literature.
I have done it and sent it to the professor, I might receive extra 20credits! Yey.
And now, I was reading "A Moving Day" by Susan Nunes.
This is really a short short, short story. Only seven pages long. It is related to Japanese immigrants, so it is interesting for me. Fun? well...I would say, not fun. But studying during night time is my favourite!
The library is closed at two in the morning, so I cannot stay there. Yet, the PC lab is twenty-four hours! So I am here!
But one thing I really really hate about this room is....too hot, way too hot.
It might freezing outside, but I do not need a jacket to go back to my dorm room.
Still warm enough with my jersey.
I think....American official buildings are....wasting energy. They need to know the word "ecology." Cannot they just turn off the heater's switch?! Why they need to open the entrance and use a lot of fan to change air? It because it's so hot, huh? It makes no sense!
Dorm room is the same. It's too hot to sleep with blanket.
In Baiko, students study in cold cold room with no heater sometimes. Most of public school in Japan, students freezing during their class times!
Do not waste energy! They are not limitless or something!
I feel I need AC right now...in the computer lab....crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment