Monday, December 29, 2008

'School'

I love school.
I need classes for weekdays!
I cannot wait the spring semester begins!
学校が大好きなジーンです。
やっぱり平日は授業がないと・・・
スプリングセメスターが早く始まってほしい!

Do you know the origin of the word 'school'
「School」の語源は・・・

It's from old English scol, scolu, via Latin from Greek skhole, which means leisure or philosophy.
The old time poor people have to work to earn money and only very very rich people could be educated. School was a part of a style of rich people. They had a lot of time to think about their life, nature, space, or other things. Poor people had no room to think about nature or about books.... then....we are rich!!
古典英語の「Scol, scolu」、ラテン語を介してギリシャ語の「Skhole」が古典英語では「Scol, scolu」に進化して、そこから今のschoolが来ているんだけれども、その大本の語が持っているいみは、「哲学」とか、「余暇」っていう意味。昔は貧乏な人たちは汗水たらして働くのに精一杯で、考え事なんてしてられなかったんだよね。教育はある意味でお金持ちの象徴だったのかな。彼らは働かなくってもお金があるわけだから、、、貧乏な人からむしりとってたんでしょうから・・・自然だったり、理科だったり、文学だったり、考える時間はいっぱいあったわけですね。。。。。。んじゃ、今の時代ってみんなお金持ち?

No, what I wanted to say....
そんなことがいいたいわけではなく・・・・

Now I am on winter break and have no classes for a month.
And I am in roommate's house.
冬休みだからさぁ、、、一ヶ月も授業がないわけ。
それで、ルームメートのお家にいるんだけど。

First week was great with movies on tv.
I watched Home Alone two four times in a week, PS I love you three or four times in the same week, Die Hard, Bucket List, and etc but after two weeks, I watched all films on tv lol
最初の週は映画で楽しんでたけど、
ホームアローン2を毎日見て、PSILOVEYOUを四回見て、ダイハードみて、ブケットリストみて。。。。二週間もすると、見尽くしたかんがwwww

So I open my bookkeeping text book and TOEFL text book.
なので、簿記の教科書とTOEFLの単語帳を開いてみましたw

Still have plenty of time.
So I was thinking.
それでも、まだまだ時間があって、
考え事を始めてしまったわけですな。


When I have classes or I have part times, I am super busy and have no room to think about my life or future. I am busy with my present businesses. I do not have to worry about anything. Just do what I have to do at that time but still not enough time. At that time, I am like I need more time!!!! Attend classes and go part time then back and sleep.
学校があったりバイトがあったりすると、そっちに時間をとられて、将来とか自分自身の生活についてとか考えている暇がないん。今のことで精一杯だからさぁ。何にも心配とかしないで、今だけ考えていればいいんだよね。んで、時間が足りなくって「どーしよー」ってなるんよね。時間くれーーーってなるwww授業でて、バイトいって、かえって寝るだけw


Now...heap of times.
今は・・・腐るほど時間がw

Then I do not want to think about anything but cannot help.
I think about everything, my future, my life, about a book, about schools, and eh eh eh.
何も考えたくないけど、考えてしまうわけです。
どんなことについても考えてしまうわけです。未来だったり、今のことだったり、読んでいる本のことだったり、学校生活のことであったり・・・・

Busy Busy time, I love.
I am healthy with busy busy time.
But once I get bored...I become unhealthy girl.
Too much crap to think about. I cannot help to stop it and cannot sleep.
The lack of the time of sleeping makes me unhealthy mentally.
I sometimes become super high girl, and sometimes super depressed girl.
Now the time, I need classes get me busy busy girl!
いっそがしい時が一番好き。
忙しいときが一番健康でいられるから。
暇になってしまうと・・・不健康な子になってしまうのですねw
どーでもいいことを考えてしまうから。考えるのをやめられないから、眠れなくなって、
んで、睡眠時間が足りないからメンタリーに不健康になるわけですw
あるときは超ハイテンションで、あるときは超ローテンションw
そうならないために、授業が必要なジーンですw

So I make myself busy with the preparation for the bookkeeping exams lol
Does it work? Well.....not so much but better than nothing.
とかいっても学校は始まってくれないので、簿記の受験対策をはじめました。
効果があるかって?うぅん。。。。あんまりかな。余計にモチベートしちゃってる気もするけど、何にもしないよりかましかな。

I have a lot of time to worry about every crappy things, like French rich people in the old days.
I am in the Rococo period right now lol
Trying enjoy it with homework.
どーでもいいことについて考える時間が腐るほどあるんです。ふるーいおふらんすの貴族みたいに。
ロココ時代満喫中のジーンです。
それをお勉強でごまかそうとしていますけど、何かw

Passed six years, this season was the busiest time in a year, so it's a kind of custom for me. Always I am studying at this time, instead of hang out to cities for shopping or something.
ここ六年くらい、この時期って一番忙しい時期だったのですよ。だから一種の習慣みたいになっていて。
このじきって、いつもすごく勉強をしている時期なんですね。みんなが街にお買い物にいったりしている時期に、簿記だったり、情報処理だったり、漢検だったり、英検だったり、TOEFLだったり、TOEICだったりを勉強していたわけですよ。

I decided that I will enjoy this break laze around and waist heap of times a few weeks ago.
But...it seems not working lol Whatever, kinda bored but enjoying with my way.
何週間か前に、今年の冬休みは思いっきりだらけて過ごしてやろうwwwwって決めたのに。
でも、、、できてないみたい。まぁ、そんなのカンケーネーwwwなほうこうでw自分なりの冬休みを楽しもうと思います。

I want to make my brain empty and get myself super bored with nothing.
あ~ぁ、脳みそ空っぽにしたいなぁw何にも考えないで純粋に退屈してみたい。

I am not rich but I still have heap of time to waist which I cannot waist.
Okay, I give up to waist time but use it fully for the preparation of bookkeeping test!!!
On my way! On my way! I will pass the super tough test in six months!
お金持ちってわけではないけど・・・・無駄にする時間はまだまだ腐るほどある!とかいいつつ無駄にできないんですけどね。
まぁ、いいか。あきらめよう。無駄遣いできないのだから有効活用するしかありません!
ということで、簿記の試験対策中なジーンでした。
自分なりのやり方で!たのしんでやるぞぉ~
そして、難関の簿記一級を六ヵ月後にパスしてやろうじゃぁりませんか!
ジーンはやるよ☆

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪