Yes, we can!
Elected president Barack Obama says this often.
「できるさ!」
ってオバマ次期大統領候はよく言いますよね。
We can change!
Also, he says this often.
「変われるさ!」
ってもよく言うよね。
I have a lot of time to think about my future, especially now.
Or, I can say, I have to think about my future. It is the time to think about it.
考え事をする時間がいっぱいあるから、
っていうか、時期的に自分の将来を見つめなければならないときだから、といえるかもしれないけれど、
いろいろ考えてしまいます。
What do I want to do in the near future?
I have a dream!
I want to be a CPA. I want to work at a multi-national company.
I want to be a CPA by 30 and find a position as an accountant at a multi-national company in Japan.
将来私は何をしたいんだろう・・・
「私には夢がある!」
絶対に公認会計士になるんだ!多国籍企業で働けたらなぁ・・・
三十歳までに公認会計士になって、日本にある多国籍企業で会計士のポジションを得て働きたい・・・
My plan was this( when I was a high schooler)
1. Enter a university( mission school ) to study English Literature to polish my English, the language itself with the western culture through books and the Bible.
2. Experience the United States to know its real culture and language as an exchange student.
3. Find a job, whatever I can find but related to accounting, hopefully, and work for a moment, might be 3 to 5 years.
4. Enter a business school in the States.
5. Pass the CPA exam and find a position as an accountant at a big multi-national company.
高校生のときが立てた私の将来設計図・・・
1、ミッションスクールの大学に入って英文学を勉強する。そこで、英語に磨きをかけて、文学と聖書を通して西洋文化をお勉強。
2、アメリカに行く。交換留学生として文化と言語を肌で感じる。
3、何でもいいから、、、できたら会計にかかわるお仕事を見つけて三年から五年働く。
4、アメリカのビジネススクールに入学する。
5、公認会計士資格に合格して大企業で会計業務に携わる。
I have completely done the first one and I have been America right now.
And I am trying to start my job hunting. It might be very difficult to find ANY job in my country next year...I am concerning about it so bad. The same grade students in Japan have been taking some job interviews and...trying to find a job, already. But I am in America and studying Literature deeply....read a lot and learn a lot through it, but that's it. I have no text book for SPI test or something...I am afraid of being a looser. Hope I can find a job after May. May is the most important month to take a job interview in Japan....but I won't be there.
一個目は梅光に入った時点で果たされたね。そして今二番目を遂行中。
そして、三番目をはじめようとしているところ。だけど、、、今の経済事情からすると、来年就活をしなければならないなんて、ものすごく不利なときに卒業しなければならないんですね。将来が不安だw日本にいる同級生はもう就かつしているのに、ジーンはアメリカで本の研究しかしてないじゃん。学ぶことも多いし、たくさんのことを身に着けてはいるけれど、私はSPIの問題集すら持ってきていない。負け組みになりたくないよぉ。。。五月以降に帰ってちゃんと就職できるのか本当に心配です。天王山逃してるからね。
I decided that I will be a CPA five years ago.
But I also decided that I would enter school of English Literature.
五年前に公認会計士になろうって決めたんだ。
それと同時に、英米文学を専攻しようって決めた。
I want to work at multi-national company then English is must needed and a criteria of Japanese Accounting system is different from International Accounting system, so I want to pass U.S.CPA. So I am studying English Literature so that I can enter a grad school in America, also.
多国籍企業で働くには、英語は必須だし、日本の会計基準と国際基準には違いがあったから、日本の公認会計士になるのではなくって、米国公認会計士資格をとろうって決めたわけ。だから、いま英米文学を勉強してるし、将来は今勉強している英語を使ってアメリカの大学院に入って会計学を勉強したいなぁ、っておもっていたのです。
Yet, Japanese CPA Association addressed that they will change the criteria to the International one in two years. I was like what? I do not have to pass U.S CPA but Japanese CPA is enough to work at the kind of company.
でも、でもですよ!日本の公認会計士会が国際会計基準に二年以内に移行する旨を発表!なんですとぉ????!!!だったら、いちいちお金のかかる米国公認会計士資格要らないジャン?
I've lost......what am I doing?
Should I have just entered school of business and take the Japanese CPA exam....?
おぉぉぉぉぉおぉぉぉなんということ。私が今やってることは?!
普通に商学部入って公認会計士資格受験したほうがよかったんやない?
I've completely lost.....why am I here in America?
I should have not come here?
おょょょょょおょよよよ?何でいまアメリカにおるん?
もしかしてまずった??!!
The economy has been dramatically changing since I arrived here.
It makes my job hunting very very difficult.
とはいっても、経済は私が日本を離れてから急激に変化をしているから、
就活が困難化するのは、そのせいにするとしてwww
If I will not be able to find suitable job in a year and have to graduated from school, then I will go to a vacation school to study accounting instead of entering business school in America in the future.
就職口なかったらどうしよう。。。そして卒業はしなきゃいけないしなぁ。。。そしたら、将来アメリカのビジネススクールに入るのあきらめて、普通に専門学校で会計士になる勉強をもう少しちゃおうかなぁ。。。
If my parents says yes you can.
もし両親が「いいよ」って言ってくれるならの話だけどね。
見込みなし!
I want to say...Yes I can!
but it seems like Really cant I?
「ありがとう!本当に専門いいと?!」といいたいですが、
実際のところは、「ですよね。。。そこを何とかw」ってかんじかな?
I am afraid of changing my life.
I am afraid of my life changed.
I do not want to make a big change in my life.
現状から離れるのが怖くって。
生活が変わるのがなんだか怖い。
現状を維持できたらいいのになぁ。
But soonly, I need to do....no, I have to, I must to.
でも、もうすぐ、現状から離れる必要がある、そうする必要がある、いいや、離れなければならないんだ。
Going to a vacation school seems like escaping from the reality...
専門に行くのはなんだか現実逃避しているように見えてならないんだよね。
It seems like I am trying to escape from the big change of my life...
現実逃避、そして現状を維持しようと意固地になっているみたい。
I want to be a student for a while....a little bit more.
もうすこし学生のままでいたい、、、もうちょっとだけでいいからさ。って。
I am scared to be a worker so soon.
そんなにすぐに社会に飛び出さなければならないっていう事実が怖すぎて。
I love studying, I love school.
But soonly, I have to leave the comfy place.
勉強するの好きだし、学校も好きだし。
でも、この心地いい場所を離れなければならない日がやってくる。
However, I have to confront the reality, and I am facing to it already.
The time has come.
でもさ、現実と向き合わなければならないし、今そうしようともがいてるんだよね。
そのときはもうきているから。
I want to say, I can change! Yes, I can!
But still, I am afraid of the changing and I am doubting and saying really can I?
私は変われるんだ!私はできるんだ!って叫べたらいいけれど、
それでも、今は現状から離れることを恐れて「本当にできるのかなぁ。」って疑いの思いしかもっていない。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment