The Fall Semester had gone, at last.
I took three exams for the final.
Except Children's Literature, they were so cool.
My writing professor gave me back my previous two papers.
I received A and A negative. SO COOL!
I am positive, I will not fail the class. I have received C negative for the first Descriptive Essay project, but after that I received B negative or upper.
I have to thank to Writing Center, Cindy, Rachel, and Alicia, who helped me writing papers.
On Tuesday, I had American literature's final.
I had to write three short in class essays for each novels I had read in the class.
Ceremony, Focus, and Kindred.
I have confidence for Ceremony and Focus, but not Kindred....I do not like the novel much...so I could not write its details....but might be not that bad.
I was preparing for the exam on Monday night through Tuesday morning at the computer lab and the library. I found Takako at the library and prepared for it together. And at Five in the morning!!! YYYEEEEEYYYYY! The time had come! Haha. Free breakfast! Yey, free brekkie!
We had some fruits, bagel, snacks, and orange juice :) Happy Happy Sleepy morning....
There were a lot of students. Too many students were there on the Monday night, so I went to the computer lab and working on my final preparation, and went there around three in the morning, but still, kinda many, not few.
Whatever, everything had done!
I will take five classes for the next semester.... I am sure I will die for them, but I cannot wait!
Now what I have to do is cleaning my room perfectly to leave there for the break! Augh, dirty dirty nasty room......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment