If we want to watch movies in Japan, need to go to Tsutaya or the sort of shop like BB in America. And they are so expansive...
If we watch movies on TV, they shorten the film and add a lot of ads....suck!
In America, 500 channels show us a lot of good movies all day long, like wowwow in Japan.
But! I found that they are showing same movies! I have watched HairSpray three times this month lol I saw Home Alone 2 a lot of times. Well, still....it is good for me to waste time lol
What good is....I can understand them deeply. First time, I see the plot.
Second time, I focus on the conversation. Third time....focus on the details....lol
Good to learn English! lol
But I sometimes think it's aweful....esp, Descovelly channel on Wednesday night...lol
Watch it and you will find it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment