テレホートをたのしむには・・・
Before I came to America, I was freaked out with the fear of the unknown place. So I was asking many many maaany things to my upperclassman who was in Terre Haute, IN, in 2007-8. She always said that Terre Haute is so boring, there are nothing but just boring, especially during the winter.
アメリカに来る前、知らない場所に行くので不安いっぱいいっぱいだったので、先輩にいっぱいいっぱい質問をしていました。そしたら、、、、テレホートはつまらんよぉ~とくに冬はね。っと。
Yeah....kinda agree with her.
うん。。。。同感です。
It is boring. Nothing is fun, if you do not have a car.
If you have a car, might be okay.
確かにつまらんw面白いことがない。車がなければなおさらです。
車があればOKなのかも。
Where I can go on foot by myself?
CVS....many CVSs and Krogger.......some cafes....crappy fast food restrant....
.......................................................might be that it?
それでは。。。徒歩でいけるところといったら?
CVS(24時間のファーマシーチェーン店)。。。。それからぁ、、、、CVS,,,,,CVS,,,,,CVSが腐れるほどあwあとはクロガーっていうグロサリーストアかな。(リブスン的なw)それから・・・・カフェ。。。。とショボイファーストフードのお店くらい?
If there is WAL MART, it might be better....but WAL MART is not so good for the indigenous business! So might be they thank god?
個人的にウォルマがあると面白いような気がするけど、ウォルマは地場産業を破壊するから・・・・という点では地元経営者たちは喜んでいるのかな?
Whatever, there is fewr place where I can go by myself.
なんにしても、徒歩でいけるところといったら、ものすごく限られているのです。
SO! I was just walking.
Walk, walk, walk.
なので!ただ、歩けるところまで歩いてみることに!
歩く、歩く、歩いて、歩いて、また歩く。
One day, I walk up to the north.
One day, I walk down to the south.
One day, I walk toward the east.
One day, I walk to the west.
ある日は北に、
ある日は南に、
ある日は東に向かって、
ある日は西に向かって、
No difference.
なんもかわらん。
Walk and walk.
Ten blocks, twenty blocks, thirty blocks.
歩いて、歩いて。
10ブロック歩いて、20ブロック歩いて、30ブロック歩いて。
It is boring, so I have plenty of time to waist.
Forty blocks on foot.
することがなくって、暇なので、、、、無駄遣いする時間は腐るほどあるのです!
40ブロックだって歩いちゃいます!
No difference.
なぁ~んもかわらん。
Then what can we enjoy?
何をしたら楽しかろうか?
Make myself super indoor person like nerds do?
オタッキーな人みたいに引きこもりになるのか!
Nop, they are smelly, so won't.
臭い人になりたくないので、却下!
So I walk.
Enjoy waisting plenty of time!
なので、歩くんです☆
時間を思いっきり無駄遣い!
and sometimes find super small happiness on the road.
そして、たまぁーーーーに、小さな幸せを道脇で見つけるのです。
I found Australia continent on a sidewalk of Wabashi Avenue!
I found stinkin' cute heart shaped stone on the parking lot of Kroger!
I found sweet old couple were walking along a stream!
I found doggie was falling over an empty can!
I found a homeless was inocently smiling to people with saying "have a nice day."
I found a person picked up an empty can on a road and threw it into a garbage can!
I met an old man who told me how many country he had traveled!
I met an old woman who was feeding cat.
ワバシ通りの隅っこにオーストラリア大陸を発見!
クロガーの駐車場ですげーかわいいハートの形した石を発見!
小川に沿ってお散歩しているかわいい老夫婦を目撃。
空き缶に躓く犬を発見したし、
ホームレスの人が「よい一日を!」って無垢な笑顔でいっていたよ。
道端の空き缶を公園の空き箱に捨てに行く人を見たよ。
世界中を旅した話を聞かせてくれるおじいちゃんに出会ったし。
猫にご飯を上げてるおばあちゃんにもあったよ。
It's not big.
It's not small.
It's tiny.
It's fine as a sand.
大きくなんてない、
小さくもなくって、
もっともっと小さい、
小さい、砂みたいに小さい、
But they makes me happy.
それでも、それだけでジーンはハッピーになれちゃうんだな。
We cannot go shopping.
We cannot find something we can say "very nice!"
But still...
お買い物はできないし、
「むっちゃいいね!」っていうものは探せないけど、
それでも、
They make me happy.
それでも、小さな幸せがジーンを幸せにしてくれるのです☆
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment