Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year My Friends!

Happy New Year!
あけおめっすw

Time flies! It is the first day of 2009!
My first and last(?) New Years Day :)
It was... normal. hehe
いやぁ、時間がたつのは早いもんで・・・もう2009年なんですね!
私の最初で最後と思われるアメリカでの年越しが終わりました。
なんというか・・・何もなくw

I am in America right now, so....I missed the traditions, traditions of Japanese New Years week.
And what I did on the eve and today in here?
アメリカにいるわけで、日本の典型的なお正月が恋しいわけですよ。
イブと元日にやったこと・・・・

...........................................absolutely nothing lol
なんもしとらんw

Takako and I were talking, it is not like the first day of a year....
Nothing sp, just as usual.
Morgan was cleaning.....not a normal cleaning, biiiiiiig cleaning, she was doing it today lol
たかちゃんと話していたんですが・・・・一年の始まりという感じがしません。
何も特別なことはなく、いつもと変わらんとです。
モーガンはというと、家中掃除しまくってますwww普通にお掃除という感じではなく、大掃除なんです!
今日かよ!!!っていうwww一日から掃除せんでもよかろうもん、、、、というwww

I can say, I am sure I to say I cannot live in America lol
I love Japan, I need to be in Japan, I should have been in Japan, I will be in Japan forever lol
えっと、自信を持っていいますが、私はアメリカ人にはなれませんね☆
日本がやっぱりいいですよ。日本が。

Bygone :)
前向きにw

Whatever,
I was thinking my new years resolution.
何はともあれ、お正月らしく、、、
新年の、、、、何って言うっけ?新年の誓いだっけ?
日本語がわからなくなってしまったwww
あぁ!新年の抱負を。


1. Keep my straight "A" at ISU and go back to Japan in May with happiness.
2. Write a good senior thesis paper and given 'Isoda Koishi' scholarship in my university.
3. Pass the First level of Bookkeeping Exam in June or November.
4. Find a job to graduate.
1.オールAで帰国します!
2.卒業研究で「磯田幸一賞」をいただきます!五十万円www
3.六月か十一月に日商簿記一級とります!
4.卒業するために、就職場所を見つけます!

Kinda lot...but they all are so important for me.
For my future! So I will do them all!! I know I can do.
I am not sure about straight A thing...but the previous sem was straight so....hopefully I can keep it.
てんこ盛りwでも全部とっても大切だから。
未来の私のために!だから、全部ちゃんとやっちゃるけんね!できると確信がありますからwww
オールA以外は、、、、でも秋学期は三教科ともAだったから。。。。できたら維持したいところ。

Whatever, I wish all of my family, friends, relatives, acquaintances have a great blessed year:D
It might be very difficult year for me....so pray for me! hehe
すべては横においておいて、何にも変えられない、家族と、友達と、親戚と、知り合いの人たちみんなが祝福された一年を送ってくれる事が一番の望みですよ☆
これからの一年、私にとってすごく大切だけど大変な一年になることは間違いなし!私のためにお祈りしててくださいな♪

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪