今日はですね、午後2時から会計学のテストでした~。
みっちり勉強したよ。100点目指して。
決算が得意なジーンなので、用語を中心に暗記していきました。
決算は数字見ればちゃんと作表できるから。事前にお勉強しなくても大丈夫♪
I had a test for Accounting class at 2 in the evening, today!
I had prepared perfectly for it. Aim....full mark!
I am good at making Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Retained Earning Statement, and kinda financial statements, ordinaly, because I studied them during my high school years:) So, I tried to remember all special terms for accounting. There were a lot....
思っていたほど難しくなかったw
ただ、、、得意の決算がなかったからさ~ちょっと残念w
It was not that challenging. But there was no question for making financial statements.....which is my favourite!
問題がそんなに難しくなかったので、速いひとは20分くらいで教室を出てました。
45分くらいでほとんどいなくなって、残っていたのはアラビックなお兄さん方、おねぇさんがたとジーン。
やっぱ、読むのに少し時間がかかるからねw
The questions were not so difficult to answer, so some students left the room after 20mins.
After 45 mins passed, most students left the room. There were some Arabic men and women and me....we need longer time to read the question:)
ジーン、みんながいなくなるころには一通りとき終わってたけど、見直ししてました。
残り10分とかになると、アラビック人口が減少して・・・・いつも「宿題した?」と聞いてくるアラビックのヒョロイお兄さんとジーンの二人だけになってしまいました。5分前まで粘って、テスト用紙を提出しに行くと、先生が「5分前か~記録更新だね(笑)」だってwwwだから、「日本人は誠意と尊敬を見せるために、離れてもいいといわれても、何度も見直しをしてから、ぎりぎりにならないと教室をでないんですよw」って言い訳してみた(笑)ほら、高校のときとかさ、入試のときに早く教室離れると合格率が下がるっていうじゃん?あのセオリーでw
I have done answering the questions in 45 mins when most of students had left the room, but I was sitting on the chair and reviewing my answers. Last 10 mins, an Arabic boy who always asks me if I have done assignment and me were left. I was in there 5more mins and stood up to hand in my test sheet to the teacher then he said. " 5 mins left! New world record!" haha all right....so I said, "In my country, students do not left the room to show their respect for lecture, even it were allowed." hehe
教室に必死に問題を解いてる「ヒョロビック君」をのこしてジーンはよるご飯を買いに教室を離れたのでした(笑)
どんなに悪く見ても、Aラインの8割りは超えていると思う。10割ってはいかないだろうけどねw
I left the room without waiting the "Tallabic" who was still stairing at the paper behind my back, to find something to eat.
I think I marked more than 80%.
She'll be fine!
まぁ、、、、テストは終わったからいいんですが、ジーン昨日から奥歯がめちゃくちゃ痛い・・・・蝕歯ですか?蝕歯ですか?!ミュータンス菌め・・・・・・。なぜいきなり。。。。。。先週末いっぱいお酒飲んだからですか?!くっそぉ~奥歯が痛い・・・・・・(あ・・・・サザンの曲みたいになってる(笑))
Augh...the test has done! But....my teeth hurt.............dang it........bad teeth or what?! Oh........why? because I had some shots with friends last weekend? Oh....hurt......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment