今日はドリーのアメリカ文学研究の授業がありましたよぉ~。
これで、最初に先生が前回のクイズを返してくれるんだけど、アメリカ人の学生も何人かWaterfallだとおもったらしくって、テスト用紙の表の落書きランに滝を描いていたらしいwwww三人ぐらいいたよ(笑)
「僕、Waterfallだと思ったんです・・・・」って笑ってたwwwだからさぁ~、滝は飛ばないよ~(笑)でも、それだったら、ジーンも描いとけばよかったwドリーの発音するWaterfallとWaterfowlはアメリカ人の学生にとっても、一部に対しては音素ではなく異音だったようですね♪安心w
I had Dolle's American Literature Survey as usual.
Dolle passes us back the quiz that we took last time. And I found that some American students also put "waterfall" on the quiz's drawing section instead of "waterfowl" lol
I also thought Dolle said "waterfall" but he also said we can draw a flying "waterfall" or swiming "waterfall." I was like...."what a heck? waterfall cannot fly away! Swim?! It self is the water!" and drew nothing lol But a few American students drew "waterfall" on the paper lol I thought "waterfall" and "waterfowl" is phoneme for American students but allophone for me...but it seems that it is also allophone for some American students lol
授業はというと、いよいよアメリカ文学の黄金期!「アメリカンルネッサンス期」の到来!!!
今日は、アーヴィングの『リップヴァンウィンクル』をやりましたよ~。
これね・・・西洋版の「浦島太郎」ですwww
彼の有名作「スケッチブック」の最後の一編として収められています☆
サマライズすると、小言ばかり言っている口やかましい奥さんから逃げて森に入ります。そこでだまされて、眠りこけてしまいます。夢の中では、不思議なことをたくさん経験します。ボーリングをしたり・・・とかwんで、目覚めたら、20年後の世界になっていた。という話。
The lecture itself was about Irving's "Rip Van Winckle."
Finally, my favourite era, American Renaissance came!!
The short story is a western "Urashima Taro."
This is the last story of Irving's best work, The Sketchbook.
次回はホーソーンとか、有名どころが続々www
待ちきれなぁ~い!
あさってだけど、教科書さっさとよんどこっと♪
The coming Thursday, we will cover Hawthorne and other famouse writers of American Literature! I cannot wait!
I will read the textbook tonight, even it is day after tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment