Thursday, February 26, 2009

意気込んで望んだ会計学のテストの結果w

100点を目指して望んだ会計学のテスト。
手ごたえは・・・・100点ではないけど、まぁまぁあるなwと感じていた月曜日の午後。
今日その結果が返ってきましたよ。
I had taken my Accouting test on the last Monday...I had aimed at full mark!
I thought it is not full mark, but should be more than 80% right after the test.
I received its result today!!

うん。満点じゃなかったwやっぱりねw
でも、8割超えてました。しかも、40人クラスと大き目のクラスなのですが、その中で上位10人に入っていましたよ♪
Well....it was not full mark. Hehe I know, I know.
But! I got more than 80% and I was included as the top 10 students in the class! The big class! Yey!!

ものは良い側面を見らんとね♪
一回目、100点だったら次のやる気が出ないジャン?
今回、80点だったので次回こそ満点を取ってやろうというモチベーションになるからね☆
I would watch the good aspect of the result.
You know...if I got full mark for the first test, then I cannot be motivated to prepare for the next test to get a full mark! So.....it's perfectly nice result for me!

ちょっと言い訳・・・・w
ミスした10問のうちの3問は計算問題でしたw
しかもね、「流動資産」と「流動負債」が絡んだ計算でね、決算書の中から自分で「流動資産」と「流動負債」を見つけて計算しなきゃいけなかったのね、デモね・・・・こんな簡単な問題に、まさかの落とし穴www単語の読み違えをしてしまった!!!「Inventory(商品勘定)」を「Investment(長期投資金勘定)」と勘違いしてたwので、「流動資産」を間違ってしまって、すべての計算で間違ってしまったのでした。。。。。ケアレスミス・・・・痛いな。マイナス6点。
I have an excuse for it!
I missed 10 quizes and 3 of them was calculation quizes.
I had to find Current Assets and Current Liabilities from a Balance Sheet to calculate some ratio or working capital or kanda stuff. But! I thought Inventory was Investment!!! So I eliminated Inventory from my current assets!!!!! Dang it....I lost 6 points with it.....ouch!

それでも、上位10人に入っているんですね。
クラスは40人クラスです。
満点が一人。一人?!
上位17人がA,B,Cまでの可もしくは優良点。
残りの20人以上がDもしくはFの不可点。
ありえんwみんなもっと勉強しろよ・・・・。
Yet, I am one of the top 10 of the class.
40 students attend the class.
Only one student marked full score.
17 of the class room passed the test with A, B, and C.
but the rest of others were....D or F...so fail.
What the heck?! Please work hard on it!!!

まぁ、テストの出題傾向もわかったことだし、次回はもっと良い点が取れるのではないかな。
怠けずに、100点目指してがんばろ~っと。ジーン、先生に「ハユカ」って呼ばれるけど、気に入られているっぽいので、あえてスルーしてます(笑)
Well....all right now I know what the test is like, so I think I am able to do well next time.
I will make it! The prof calls me "Hayuka" but....it seems that he likes me somehow, so I do not care about it.

さてさて。。。。ドリーのリーディングアサインメントが終わらんwエマーソン・・・・・Natureは読み終わったけど。。。アメリカンスカラーが読み終わらない。面白くなくってさwwww早くホーソーンを読みたいw
まぁ、そんなこといっててもしょうがないから。後四ページがんばらなくっちゃ!
Oh God, Oh God,.... I cannot finish Dolle's reading assignment about Emerson.....I have done reading The Nature but not yet the American Scholar....boring! I wanna read Hawthorn!!
all right....I must finish this.....only 4 more pages!

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪