Saturday, February 28, 2009

失恋した?ジーン(笑)

ジーン。今日は金曜日なので授業のない日です☆
そこで、朝からお友達とブルーミントンに行ってきましたよ♪
何をしに行ったかというと、日本人の美容師さんのいる美容院に髪を切りに行ったのです~。
Gene, I have no class on Fridays!
So I went to Bloomington with my friend!
We left TH around 8 in the morning to get our hair cut, cut by a Japanese hair dresser at Bloomington.

めちゃ早起きしたしw
朝6時起き☆スタバで朝ごはんとコーヒー買って、食べながらブルーミントンへ♪
アメリカは何でもドライブスルーですwもちろんスタバだって例外ではありませんw
サンドウィッチとコーヒーを車から注文wそして、自動窓から受け取っていざ出発。
I got up around 6....it was too early lol
We went to Sturbacks to get some breakkie and coffee.
In America, everythings are Drive thru! In Japan,,,,not.
Sturbacks is one of them...order through microphone and receive them through an outmatic window lol We got some sandwiches and coffee and ready to Bloomington!

10時から二人で予約してたので、10時前に到着。
お友達がまず切ってもらって、それからジーンのばん。
これが・・・長い。カットが丁寧すぎる(笑)
あと・・・・霧吹きが多いwwwww
友達と話していたこと、彼女の霧吹きで風邪を引きそうだと(笑)やたらと、シュッシュされるwwwそんなにすぐ乾かんってwジーンのパーマが終わってお店を出たのは・・・3時過ぎでした(長!)
でも、かわいらしくなったのでOK.

うけるのがさ、ロッド巻いた後にほかの待っているお客さんの間にこの格好で座らされたことと、二剤を流し終えて、ドライするまで、髪の毛ぬれたまま10分くらい放置されたこと(笑)
友達に、風邪引くよアピールしなよwっていわれた(笑)

We booked 10 am, so we arrived at the shop before the time.
My friend got his hair cut, first. And my turn next.
It took.....long time! lol
The hair dresser cut our hair so thoroughly!
and.....she uses too much mist on our hair lol
We were saying that we will catch a cold with her mist on our hair!
Our hair cut has done around 3 pm....haha long!
But, it's all right, my new hair style is so cool!

(え?鏡われすぎって?知ってるしwww何回もモーガンと私が落としたり踏んだりしてるからねwwテープはモーガンの愛情です(笑))

その後は、お腹空いたので韓国料理屋さんへ~☆
なんかよくわからないけど、スープっぽいやつを食べましたw
おいしかった~。
After that, we felt sturving to death, so we went to a Korean restaurant.
I am not sure what I had in there, but it was a nice soup kinda thing lol
It was pretty nice tho!

んで、お腹いっぱいになって苦しくなったので、うろちょろしてみる事に。
アジアンマーケットに行ってみた。けど、冷凍庫の中にいるみたいにお店の中が寒かったので、さっさと退散(笑)んで、ターゲットとかモールとか行っていろいろ物色w変なものをいろいろ見つけたw
We were so full, so we went to Asian market. But its inside was freakin cold, like we were in fridge or something, so we left the shop so soon lol
And we went to Target and mall to find something funny.

たとえば、、、こんな石臼みたいなやつとか・・・・・

お魚さんの形した、塩入れとかwww穴が目だとおもって、友達に「むっちゃ見つめてくるよ♪」って言ってたら、それ鼻でしょ?と言われた(笑)

そろそろちょっとお腹に余裕が出てきたので、Cold Stoneアイスクリームへ☆
あれだよ、チョー冷えてるマーブル・・・マーブルの日本語が出てこない!!!
あ!大理石の上でアイスとフルーツを混ぜ混ぜしてくれるの。おいしかったよぉ~♪
We found some room for ice cream in our stomache!
So we went to Cold Stone to have nice ice cream:)


まだ金曜日☆明日から週末。。。。でも来週は課題が多すぎて、ちょっとタフな一週間になりそう。がんばらなきゃ。
It's Friday! I feel like it's already on weekends....haha.
I have sooooo much work to do for next week. It must be a tough week...
I can do anything! I will make anything I must do.

あ、髪型ボブなみに短くしたけど、別に失恋したわけじゃないからね(笑)
気分的に短くしたかっただけ。ジーン短いほうが顔が小さく見えるからさ☆
Ooops, I got my hair cut to bob, but I did not fail my love or somethinglol
I just wanted to cut my hair to short! It shows my face smaller lol

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪