アメリカでレストランに行こうよ!っていう話になったときに、「今日はどんな気分?」と聞かれます。それにジーンは必ず、「んぅぅん、あっさりしたもの!」って答えてしまいます(笑)そうなると、いきなり選択肢が狭まってしまいます。
If I ask my friend or my friend asks me, "Let's dine together at a restaurant!" in America, we also ask "what do you wanna have or feel like?" Whenever my friend asks me, I answer, "Well...not oily stuff!" Then we have only a few options.
今日の夕方、ご飯食べに行こうよって話になって、今日は逆にジーンが「どんな気分?」って聞いてみました。すると、「んぅぅん、油っぽくないもの。」ということで・・・・ようは、あっさりしたものなわけですねw「禁句でしょw今ので選択肢がいきなり狭まっちゃったジャン。」ってwww
Always my friend asks me that what do I want to have. So today, when he asked me to go out, I asked him that what he wanna have. Then he said "well....not oily one." hahaha we cannot use the word any more, I mean the word "not oily" in here. hahaha. so I said, "it is almost an answer! There are so a few option hey!" haha.
この会話が交わされる前は、選択肢がたくさんあるんです。
たとえば、ファミレスだとApple BeeとかSteakin'Shakeとか。。。。Olive Gardenとか。。。。なんちゃってJapaneseなTOKYOとか。。。。ステーキやさんとか、アメリカの家庭料理が食べられるようなレストランとか。
If we does not say "not oily" then we have plenty of option, such as, Apple Bee, Steakin Shake, Olivegarden, Tokyo....steak house...or so forth.
ただ、「あっさりしたもの!」といったしゅんかんに、ほぼお店は決まったといっても過言ではありませんw
選択肢は、中華かタイ料理の二つ。
But If we say " not oily!" it is almost an answer. China or Thai.
「ジーンはどんな気分?」と聞かれたので、「ドロッとしてないスープが食べたい気分。」
"What do you wanna have?" my friend asked me. So I said "a soup, not thick one."
ということで、結局いつもどおりタイ料理のエキゾチックタイ☆にいってきましたwww
so, we went to Thai, Exotic Thai as usual lol
夜ご飯食べに行くときは大体ここか、25thのクロガーの隣にある中華料理屋さんだもん(笑)
Whenever we dine, we go to this Thai restaurant or Chinese restaurant around 25th lol
タイに行くと、必ずトムヤンガイを食べます☆あっさりしていておいしいからwジーンのお勧め。
それから、メインディッシュはお友達とシェア。今日は、海老のお料理にしました。
ジーンは海老とスープがあれば幸せになれるのでwwww
I always order Tom Yam Gai soup at this restaurant. It's kinda sour and nice!
And we share dish. We had a Tiger....Tiger something. It was a dish of shrimp! It was so yum!
I love soup and shrimp...they make me happy~
お話しながらゆぅ~っくり食べて、かえってきました。
あ。。。。現実に戻されたかんじwテスト勉強しなきゃ。。。。めんどくさいなぁ。
We had them so slowly with chatting and now I back to my dorm....
oh.....I have to prepare for a test on Tue....terrible some.....I need to escape from reality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment