この前の金曜日のこと。ジーン、アメリカに来て初めて「死ぬw」と思った瞬間でした。
アメリカ、治安が悪いのはわかっていますが、いまいち実感のわかない平和なテレホート市。
そんな北東部に位置する小さな大学町で、一人友人宅にてスプリングブレーク(春休み)を優雅に過ごしていた、休みも終盤に入ったその日に、ジーンは一人でブルブルしていました(笑)
On the last Friday. I was like.....I would be killed.....
I knew that America is not very safe country like Japan, but I could not felt like that in the really peaceful Terre Haute.
In the great peaceful, safe community, small city with university in the north-eastern part of America, I was spending a great spring break in my friend's house. Yet that morning, I was thrilled fully. I was alone at that time.
玄関のドアを一枚はさんだ内側で私は眠っていたのですが、その外側、たったの二メートルほど外側で何かが起こっていました。その日は、夜中の2時くらいからかなり人の往来があって、うるさかったのです。それでも何とか眠りについたジーン。ジーンの夢を壊したのは、ガラスが割れる音でしたw
「ぱりばりぃ~~~いん」ってwwwしかも何回も。ガラスのコップをたたきつけているみたいな音。ジーンガクブルwwwどうしてよいかわからないので、騒動が治まるのを待った。大家さん・・・・・・連絡先知らないしwと思って放置。そしたら、三十分後くらいに二回のおばさんが帰ってきて、"What the FUCK?!"だってwwwこれは正しい使い方だなwなんて思いながら、扉を開けてみるとバリバリに割られたガラスがwジーン、時計をチェック。騒動が起きたのは朝6時過ぎでした。
I was sleeping, but only a few meters away through an entrance door, something bad was happening in the outside. That day, I heard a lot of people up and down the stairs around 2 or something, I mean 2 in the morning. It was so noisy, yet I felt asleep. Then, the extreme noise that someone through some glasses or something broke my dream. I was like....I would be killed...I would be killed..... But I have no idea what I can do or What should I do. So I just wait till the draggy people had gone from the entrance hall. Then 30 mins later, one of the neighbor came back from her work around 6;30 and said that "What the FUCK?!" that's right.....lol And I opened the door then I saw a window of a door had been broken by someone. I checked my watch so that I can tell someone when it happened.
その日の午後。お部屋に大家さんが訪ねてきました。
いるはずの部屋主(ジーンの友達)はいなくって、何やらしれんアジアン娘が突然出てきてちょっとびっくりしている様子の大家さん(笑)友達は旅行中でいないんだよ~。っていうと、「これについて何かしってるけ?」といわれたので、一応事情を話しました。そしたらね、「お外に警察がいるんだよね。知ってることを全部話してくれる?」といわれ、しぶしぶ出て行きましたw
That afternoon, the owner of the house came to me.
My friend should had been in there, but unknown Asian girl was in there so he surprised a bit. I told him that my friend was traveling. Then he asked me if I knew anything about the glass. So I told him what I knew. Then he said I should tell it cop, which is in the outside of the house at afternoon. So I went to the cop car...to tell.
「何か目撃した?!」としきりに聞かれますが、ここはまじめに答えないふざけたジーンwwww雰囲気をある意味楽しんでた(笑)ポリスカーに乗せられて、白人の警察官になんか聞かれてるのがおかしすぎてさwwwww記念撮影させてくれーーーーってかんじだったし(笑)なので、一応夜何時くらいに何が起きて、窓が割れたのは6時過ぎというのを伝えたんですよね。そしたら、「だから、何か目撃した?!」って。ここは、ジーン。。。。受け狙いたくなっちゃうwほら、普通にしゃべっても楽しくないじゃない?だから。。。。「ほら、見てわかるけどさ、ジーンって身長小さいんだよね。。。。のぞき穴に背が届かなくってさ、見たかったけど見られなかったから音だけ聞いて時間はチェックしたのよ!」って。ポリスマン爆笑wwwwその夕方に帰ってきた友達も爆笑wwww
"What did you see?" the police man said. I was really excited that I was in the police car with "American cop" to tell something about bad thing, I was like Whoo! I am in the car! lol I felt like hope I could picture this....lol But I had to tell everything what I saw at that night and early morning. Yet he still asked me "So what did you see?!" I hate speaking dull. So I wanted to tell with funny-ness. "You know what.....I am not tall enough to peep the happening througn the glass on the door....I mean the peepin window.....I wanted to see it but....could not so I just checked the time and listened to it...you know???" The police man burst into laugh lol and I told my friend who came back that evening, he also laughed a lot lol
まぁ、怖かったけど・・・・。ある意味楽しんだ瞬間でもありましたw
I was kinda scared, but enjoyed it a bit lol
お友達がおみやげにジーンに買ってきてくれたカップ☆
シアトル、スターバックス一号店のロゴ入りですwwwコーヒーいっぱい飲むジーンだからさ☆
いいものくれたな♪って思います。うれしぃ~。いっぱい使っちゃう☆
My friend gave me this cup!
He went to Seattle. The logo of the first shop of Sturbacks coffee is on! I love drinking coffee!
I am so happy about this cup:) I will use this a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment