テスト勉強に飽きた・・・・・。めんどくせっwwwけど、明日テストだから・・・とは思いつつもついつい気が散ってしまうのですよ♪それで、なんか面白いことないかなってYahoo.comでニュースを見ていると・・・ありました☆なんだかかわいらしいニュース。
I do not want to work on my test preparation....terrible some! But I have ta....coz I have exam tomorrow....but I cannot concentrate on it...so I was reading Yahoo.com to find something fun and I found a cute news!
題名は「かっこいい名前作戦!」とでも訳してしまいましょう。
The title is "Kids Prefer Veggies with Cool Names"
今日は二個目のニュースですが、これといってジーン自身にはなんら面白いことが起こらなかったのでwwwんじゃ、コピペるぉw
Well...the second article today...but I have nothing to write about me today so ... copy and paste!
Kids won't eat their vegetables? Rename them, scientists say.
え?子供たちが野菜を食べたがらないって?だったら名前を変えてしまえばいいのよ!と科学者は言っている。
In a new study, 186 four-year-olds were given regular carrots and, on other lunch days, they were given the same vegetables renamed X-ray Vision Carrots. On the latter days, they ate nearly twice as many.
最新の調査によると、186人の4歳児のランチにある日は普通の「にんじん」を与え、別の日のランチではまったく同じにんじんなのだが、「X-ray Vision Carrots(透視にんじん)」と名前をつけたにんじんを与えた。その結果、前者に比べ後者だと二倍の量を食べたというのだ。
The study suggests the influence of these names might persist.
この結果から、名前への拒否反応がうかがえよう。
Children continued to eat about 50 percent more carrots even on the days when they were no longer labeled as anything special.
後日、子供たちに「かっこいい名前」のつけられていない普通のにんじんを与えても、以前よりもおよそ50%多く食べることもわかった。
The research, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, was presented today at the annual meeting of the School Nutrition Association in Washington, DC.
ロバート・ウッド・ジョンソン基金によるこの研究は、本日ワシントンDCにて行われた学校栄養協会の会合にて発表された。
"Cool names can make for cool foods," says lead author Brian Wansink of Cornell University.
「名前がかっこよければ美味しくなるのだ」コーネル大学のブライアン・ワンシンク氏は述べる。
"Whether it be 'power peas' or 'dinosaur broccoli trees,' giving a food a fun name makes kids think it will be more fun to eat. And it seems to keep working - even the next day," Wansink said.
「たとえば『Power Peas(力豆・・・・だせっwなんがいいだろう・・・・勇気凛々緑豆!とか?)』や『恐竜のブロッコリーツリー(やっぱりダサいwなんだろう。。。。この木なんの木きになる木とかwww』など、食べ物に変わった名前をつけることで食べるのが楽しくなるのである。そして、その効果はある程度の持続性があるようである、翌日にも効果は見られた。」と同氏は言っている。
Similar results have been found with adults. A restaurant study showed that when the Seafood Filet was changed to Succulent Italian Seafood Filet, sales increased 28 percent and taste rating increased by 12 percent. "Same food, but different expectations, and a different experience," said Wansink, author of "Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think."
大人に対しても同じような効果が見られている。あるレストランがメニューのシーフードフィレ(魚介のフィレ)をスープ仕立てのイタリア風シーフードフィレに変更したところ、売り上げが28%上昇し、味に対する評価も12%伸びたという。「同じ料理だが、名前から得られる期待、それに対する実際の味は異なってくる」と「頭を空っぽにして味わう:なぜ私たちは考えている以上に食べてしまうのか」の作者、ワンシンク氏は述べる。
The veggie study was conducted in pre-schools, but the researchers believe the same naming tricks can work with children at home.
この野菜の実験は小学生以下を対象に行われたが、ネーミングトリックは家庭でも十分に力を発揮するであろうと研究者は述べる。
"I've been using this with my kids," said researcher Collin Payne, "Whatever sparks their imagination seems to spark their appetite."
「私の子供にも試してみたよ。」と研究者のコリン氏は述べている。「小さな子供たちの感覚を刺激する名前をつけることで、彼らの食欲をも刺激しているようだ。」と同氏は言っている。
これは・・・女の子よりも男の子のほうが騙されやすそうやんね(笑)なんでも戦隊系の名前を頭につけたら食べてくれそうやもんねwたとえば・・・・あw最近のヒーローってどんなのかもうわからないwwwウルトラマンタロウしか浮かばないwwwwもうだめだwでもまぁ、ウルトラピーマンとか?wwwだせぇwだめか、こんなんじゃ食べてくれないね(笑)でもまぁ、これってあれじゃない?ソーセージのパッケージにポケモン載せるだけで売り上げが伸びたりするような原理に似てるきがしないでもないけどね。
It seems that....boys should be affected more than girls lol I think boys eat easily if we name veges with Heros' name. Well....such as.....such as....oops! I do not know any hero now! I only can find Ultra man Taro.....www old..... but might be Ultra Bell pepper? haha nonsense! I cannot feed my child with this kinda thing lol but...it sounds similar to the a fish sausage's package with Pokemon on.
よし、ちょっとうきうきしたので、そろそろテスト勉強にもどろうかw
well...okay now I am ready to go back working on my test prep!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090302/sc_livescience/kidspreferveggieswithcoolnames;_ylt=AsqqbaXuVrxVCMoGyMrrX7oPLBIF
No comments:
Post a Comment