Friday, March 20, 2009

二分でわかるエミリー・ディキンソン?

気候がどんどんどんどん、春になってきます。
枝のつぼみも色づき始めたインディアナですよ!水仙がいっぱい咲いています。今日はコブシが咲いているのにも気がつきました☆
The weather is sooooo nice, it's spring!
I found that the buds of flowers and trees are beginning to open up! Daffodils are colouring the ground with the great yellow colour! And magnolias are bloomed!

春の匂いが漂ってくると、自然ってきれいだな☆って思いますよね!
この季節にぴったりの詩がありますよ♪
アメリカ文学で有名な詩人は超越主義かリアリズムの時期に多くみられます。
特に、超越主義ではウォルト・ホイットマンとエミリー・ディキンソンでしょう!どちらもすばらしい作品を残しています。
Especially during this season, I think the nature is so beautiful!
A poem by Emily Dickinson is written for this season I think!
Famous American poets did great work during the transcendentalism and realism periods.
Esp, Whitman and Dickinson from transcendentalism era is the best known poets, I think.
Their work are so great!!!

今日は、エミリー・ディキンソンの詩でも紹介しましょうか。
ホイットマンもディキンソンもトランセンデンタリスト(超越主義者)らしく、自然に関して書かれた作品が多いのと同時に、かなり官能的な作品も残っています。
I would like to introduce some poems from Dickinson's work, today.
Both of the poets wrote very transcendental poems, poems about nature....and some times really erotic one.

何千編もの詩を生涯書き続けたディキンソン、その中から今日は二つジーンが選んだ詩を紹介しますね☆
Dickinson wrote thousands of poems. I choose two of them from the heap of lists.

(ジーン風味に訳したものなので、雰囲気変わってると思うけどw誤訳もあるかも・・・・詩ってむずかしいからさ・・・・)
207
酔わないお酒に酔いたいの
ビールなんかではなくって、
タンカードいっぱいにすくった真珠色の雲、
そんなアルコールないかしら!

私を-空気で酔わせてよ
そして露に溺れる道楽者にしてちょうだい
どこまでも続く-夏の日に終わりなく続くあの真っ青な空のように

自然はいつになったらジキタリスの外で酔って舞う蜂のようになるのかしら
蝶たちはいつになったら-お酒を断つのかしら
私はまだ酔えない もっと飲まないと!

エンジェルたちが帽子をこっちに向かって振るようになるまで
小さなのんべぇたちを見るために、
聖人たちも窓をあけるのよ
おっと(しゃっくりw)!太陽に寄り添いながら!

207
I taste a liquor never brewed-
From Tankards scooped in Pearl-
Not all the Frankfort Berries
Yield such an Alcohol!

Inebriate of air - am I -
And Debauchee of Dew -
Reeling - thro' endless summer days -
From inns of molten Blue -

When "Landlords" turn the drunken Bee
Out of the Foxglove's door -
When Butterflies - renounce their "drams" -
I shall but drink the more!

Till Seraphs swing their snowy Hats -
And Saints - to windows run -
To see the little Tippler
Learning against the - Sun!

メタファーとかがなかなか難しいんですなwww
一回読んだだけだと、「何?!」って感じ。真珠色が真っ青と対比されてて、雲と空のことを言っているのだとわかるのに時間がかかるwwwww詩って難しいね♪アルコールって何を意味してるのかな~って。自然なんだけど、それに気がつくまで脳みそがものすごく働いてるw
I hate metaphor.....
When I went through this poem, I was like what the heck is Pearl and Blue, Alcohol are!!!

「自然にどっぷりつかりたい!!!」ってかんじの伝わってくる詩だと思わない?春のにおいがする空気を肺いっぱいに吸って、真っ青な空に浮かんでるモコモコの雲を食べたい!って思いながら、ビタミンカラーに光る太陽を見上げてみたりして☆きれいな詩♪
The poem is like....I want my body to be immersed in the Nature! Like.....fill the rungs with the spring air and look up the blue sky and think that I wanna eat the fluffy clouds! And the vitamin colour light from the sun lights my body. so beautiful!

んじゃ、二編目w
エミリー・ディキンソンを研究する学者の中には、彼女が生涯独身を貫いたのとともに貞節を守り抜いた。といっている人たちがいるほどに、人生において色恋に携行しなかったことでも知られています。まぁ、不明な部分も多いみたいだけど。それを念頭において、詩を読んで見ます(笑)
Well...let's check the second poem!
Many scholars who are studying about Dickinson say that she had never had a intimate relationship with man. Well....this poem is really sexual...but let's check it out!

(意訳ともちがうけれど、かなりジーン風に訳すので対訳にはなっていないと思うので、ご承知を。ついでに、かなり官能的な詩なので、自重しつつ訳すので、後述のコメントから想像してくれるとうれしい(笑))
269
夜が来た 夜が来た!
あなたと一緒なら・・・
夜の自然が私たちの求めるもの

意味なんてなかった-あの風
港の恋に吹き付ける
コンパスですんだもの
水路図ですんだもの

エデンでボートをこいで
あぁ!あの海よ!!
もう港についてしまう-今夜
あなたの港に!

269
Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!

Futile - the winds -
To a Heart in port -
Done with the Compass -
Done with the Chart!

Rowing in Eden -
Ah - the Sea!
Might I but moor - tonight -
In thee!

ふぅ~ん。エロイw最初のスタンザでは情景描写的なぶぶんやね、恋人同士が夜を迎えたかんじで。
二番目のスタンザからはかなりメタファーが使われているので、遠まわしにではありますが、愛情の深さや情熱が見て取れますね~。最後のスタンザでは最終段階に入ったもようで、、、、wスタンザの一行目はボートをこいでいる姿から、何かを連想させる描写なんでねw二行目で、こぉ~クライマックスなわけよwんでもって、三行目から最後にかけてかなりクリアな描写がねwMoorっていうのは、「船が桟橋につけられる」ってかんじのたんご。ようはConnectなわけです(笑)ディキンソン、私生活では何もなかったようですが、頭の中は妄想でいっぱいだったんですね★この感じはウォルト・ホイットマンのSong of Myself「ぼく自身のうた」のスタンザ11でも似たような詩が書かれていますよ。ホイットマン自身も生涯独身で、同性愛だったのではないか、という研究が進められています。とても似通った二人の詩人なんですね。
Whoo! So erotic! The first stanza tells us the situation...there is a couple. And the second stanza is filled with metaphor...so kinda not directly but we can see the love and the strong passion for it. Well...the last stanza shows us....uh....the first line tells us they are....well.. you know, they are "rowing" hehe the motion itself indicate something lol In the second line of the same stanza, they are in the climax...seems so. And the third and the end line clearly describe what they are doing. Like "moor" ....we can say...."connect" huh? Dickinson is said that she never had sexual relationship with men, but ...her brain was filled with the kinda thing!!! bahahaha~. We can find similar poem by Whitman. The 11th stanza of Song of Myself. The two poets are so similar!

ほかにもディキンソンは面白い詩、綺麗な詩、もっと卑猥な詩、をたくさん残していますよ。興味がある人は読んでみるといいかもしれませんが、なかなか難しいですねw日本語で読むのであれば、私はホイットマンのほうが好きかも・・・・。でもやっぱり!ジーンはアメリカ文学だとロバート・フロストの詩が綺麗だな。と思います。詩だと、季節によって読みたい作家が変わってきます。ちなみにフロストは個人的に冬の雪山の中で読みたいかんじかな。春はディキンソン、ホイットマン。夏は、、、そうだね、、、ポーかな。秋?秋?!んじゃ、、、秋は・・・・みつをさんでw
Emily Dickinson wrote more and more fun, beautiful, and erotic poems. If you are interested in her poem, just check her books! I prefer Whitman, if I can read it with Japanese, tho. But! I looooooove Robert Frost. His poems are amazing. I read different poets' poems dependent on the seasons. Frost is for Winter, Dickinson and Whitman is for spring, Poe for summer....and for autumn....well......Mitsuwo?! Yeah, Mitsuwo's poems for my autumn lol

たまには優雅に詩を読んでみるのもわるくないよ?
It is not bad reading poems sometimes.

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪