来週は思いっきりスプリングブレークで授業が一切ございません!
明日、スーパータフな一日を終えれば、もう何もない☆幸せな時間がやってくる~~~。
のですが、金曜日がDolleのAmerican Literature Surveyの中間テスト提出日なんです。ようは、ペーパーなんですけどね。ジーンは啓蒙思想とMortonの反奴隷主義の詩The African Chiefをアナライズします。まだまだ、外枠しか作ってないから急いで構想をネリネリしなきゃ。
I have no class next week, because it's Spring Break!
Well, one more super tough day tomorrow. then my happy happy time will come!
but before the break, I have a due for Mid term of Dolle's American Lit Survey. It's like a paper tho. I will analyze Sarah Morton's The African Chief with the conscept of Enlightenment. I have ta work on it!!!
そんなAmerican Literature Surveyのドリー先生と今日は個人面談でした~。
あんな見た目の(どんなやねんw)ドリーですが、研究室はこざっぱりしてました☆ノックしたら、「カムサハムニダー」といわれて、「ん?」ってなってしまったジーン。「韓国語ですよそれ・・・・w」といいつつなぜが忍び足で入室www「え?韓国語だっけ?日本語は・・・・しらね。なんだっけか?」といわれ、「こんにちはだよ~」というと、「やっぱりしらね」だって(笑)この先生は本当におもろい。なぜJakeがあんなに渋ったのかがいまだにわからない・・・・。
I had an interview with Dr. Dolle, today.
His office was so neat, inspite of his....his looking lol When I knock his door, he said, "Kamsahamnida~" I was like "what?" so I said...."it's Korean lol" and I sneaked into his room...hehe "oh was it? well...in Japanese.....humm....how do you say? I might know." said Dolle, so I told him we use "Konnichwa" for hello. Then he said, "That's it!" so I asked him that he knew it or not. Then he said "No, I didn't know." hahahawwww I love him so much lol Why Jake strongly suggested me not to take his course? I still cannot understand....
まずは、前回のレスポンスペーパーを返されました。「テキストで学んだピューリタニズム、啓蒙思想をどれくらい理解しているかをあなたの身近な経験を通して示した750ワード以上のペーパーを提出してください。」という課題だった前回のペーパー。ジーンはニューイングランドを開拓したJohn Winthropと日本のミッションスクールの類似性をペーパーにまとめて提出していました。結果。「B-」・・・・。セフセフ♪ぎりぎりBだけど、まぁやっつけ仕事で書いたペーパーにしてはいい結果w
First, he gave me back my response paper, which I turned a few weeks ago. I had to write the paper to show how I understand Puritanizm or Enlightenment through textbook, with my self experiences. I wrote about the similarity of John Winthrop and Japanese Mission Schools. The result was.....B-. Humm, not bad. Because I finished the paper in hurry lol so it was crappy.
クラッピーだったでしょう?ごめんなさい、中間はもうちょっとちゃんと書くので。と言い訳をしてみましたが、ドリーいわくたまに英語が雑ではあるけれど、アメリカ人の一年生が書くペーパーよりかはずっといいそう。。。。よかったw
I know the paper was crap. I will perform better than the one on the mid term, I swore him lol
He said that my English is sometimes rough, but the paper itself was much better than freshman's paper lol Well....that's good!
ドリーはきっとほめて伸ばす人なのでしょうね☆
今日はジーン褒められっぱなしだったので(*´`*)゛
ライティングのクラスはとっていたかと聞かれて、最初歩のENG101を先学期一年生に混ざってとったといったら、簡単だったでしょうといわれて、ペーパーがほとんど全部A以上だったって言ったら、そうだろうね。といっていたので、ここでジーンの本当にAなのか?というENG101の評価が確信に変わったのでした。
Dolle seems that he is a person who motivate him students through praise?
He asked me if I had taken any writing class. So I said that I took ENG101 with freshman students. Then he said that it might too easy for me. Yeah....most of my papers were A or above...
ドリーが神妙な顔をして、何を言うのかと思えば、「僕・・・日本に滞在したことがあるんだよ。・・・・・・・二時間(笑)ネイビー(軍隊)だったときに韓国の戦線にいくのに乗りかえしたんだよね~」だってw滞在とはいわんだろwww
Dolle suddenly became a sover face and said, "I....I have been to Japan........for two hours! When I was a navy, I changed planes in there to Korean war!" hahaha it cannot be "have been" or something lol
前回のペーパーの内容がピューリタニズムについてだったので、宗教の話を持ち出され、日本の宗教は何か?という話になりました。「日本は・・・・キリ教?仏教?それども・・・・・道教?あ、ヒンドゥー?」ってwヒンドゥーwwwだから、大体仏教じゃない?と答えてみた。「キリ教は人気ないのかい?」ときかれ、1%いないくらいしかいませんよ。ていっといたwそしたら、「へ~」って顔してたから、「日本に来ればみんな神様だからね(笑)たぶんジーザスも唯一新じゃなくっていっぱいいる神様の中の一人としては見られてるだろうから、神様っている威厳は保ててるんじゃない?ジューイッシュみたいに否定もしないし、ムズラムみたいに預言者に格下げされてもないみたいだから(笑)」とかテキトーなことばっかりいってた(笑)最後に、「案外みんな理神論者かもよ」と先生が大好きなベンジャミンフランクリンをヨイショして締めくくってみたwベンジャミンと啓蒙思想を理解してるぞアピールw
My last paper was about Puritanizm, so we talked about religion. He asked me what is the religion in Japan. "is it Christianity....or Buddism....Tayonism...or Hinduism?" hahahah Hinduism?! so I told him that most Japanese are traditionally, Buddist or mixed of some religion with Buddism. Then he said, "so...Christianity is minority, huh?" and I said that there are less than one percent of Christian in Japan. Then he was like "well...." so I continued "any god can be "one of a god of many gods" in Japan when they introduced. Jesus might one of it, but he is still god in there, not rejected like Jewish thinks or downed as a prophet like Muslims...he is still god in Japan lol" I talked very roughly lol Lastly, I told him that they can be Diest! to show I understand his favourite writer Benjamin Franklin and Enlightenment lol
今のところ、ジーンは「B」らしいです・・・・・。悪くはないな。
毎回のクイズが少し響いている様子。一回サボったし、一回Fとったしwでも、この調子で続けていけばどうにかなるよということでしたので、がんばります☆
I might receive 'B' so forth. not bad.
I skipped the class once and I got F once for quiz...so but he said it might all right.
ドリー面白すぎるwジーンのつぼな先生ですwww
明日の授業はエドガー・アラン・ポーです!
「アッシャー家の崩壊」も含まれてます!やった~たのしみだ~。
予習しなきゃ。んじゃ。
Such a funny and nice professor lol
He will cover Poe tomorrow!
I cannot wait!
I have to read the fat book for tomorrow:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment