Wednesday, March 11, 2009

サマータイムという落とし穴。

あ、そういえば書くの忘れてたなw
と思って、暇なので適当になんか・・・。
Oops, I forgot to write about Day Light Saving thing.
I have heap of time now, so.

そういえば、一昨日からデイライトセービングタイムが始まりました。要は、サマータイムですねw
去年の10月だったか11月だったかに冬時間に戻っていたのですが、またデイライトの時期がやってきました。早いです。デイライトのほうが一年を締める割合が高いね。
On the last weekend, the Day light saving came back! Well...in Japan Summer Time is more familiar I guess. I do not remember it was October or November but finally, summer time came again.....so early. I think we should name the shorter period as "winter-time" or "Longer sleep time" or something....Day light saving weighs most of the month of a year!

日本ではなじみのないこの制度ですが、アメリカではほとんどの州が実施しています。
この制度に不満なジーンです。
冬時間に戻るときには一時間得をしたのですが、今度は逆に一時間損をするのですよ。
In Japan, we do not use it yet most of states in America adopt this system.
I hate this.....
I was gain one additional hour in November or something, but we lost one hour this time!

ありえんってw
一時間返せ!ってなるもん。
Ha! Nonsence!
Where's my one hour?! Give me back it!

一時間得をした十一月でしたが、初めてのジーンにとってはどきどきで得をした気はしなかったのですよ。どういうことかといいますと、朝10時からの授業に朝10時から行くんだけど、8、9、10月は朝10時に行くのね、でも11月からは一時間遅くなるから時計は10時なんだけど心の中では11時なわけw
それでもね、本当にそれがあっているのかわからないからそわそわしながら11時に授業に遅れてないよね?!っておもいながら顔を出すのですよ。それであってるんだけど、なんだか落ち着かないよね(笑)だから、一時間多く眠ることが物理的にはできるんですが、気持ち的には無理なわけよ。
In November, I gain additional an hour thanks to the system. Yet, it was my first time to experience the system,,,,so I was not like "Yey! I gain one more hour!" I was kinda stressed with it. Like I have to go to a classroom at 10 am(the day light saving time) but I can go to the room at 11 am(if it were still day light saving time), so I was so nervous about the time haha I was like...."is it real? Dont I miss any class or something right?!?!" I COULD sleep one hour longer, but I could not!

先週末夜遅くまで映画見たり、なんやらしてて時計を見たらもう午前3時!っていったら、「あ!もう4時だよ!」って。ジーンぽかぁ~~ん(笑)
私の一時間・・・・・・。返えしてけろ・・・・・w
日曜日の0時になった瞬間いきなり午前1時に(笑)
電子機器の中でもちゃんとサマータイムに勝手に変更してくれるのもあるけれど、そうでないものは手動wなので、部屋の時計なんかは手で一時間進めました。ものすごく存した気分(笑)
Last weekend, we were watching movie and doing some thing stupid might be and I found that the clock told me that it's already three in the morning! Then my friend said that it's already four!!! OHG.....I was like what?
My precious an hour....Gene's one hour......give it back to moi...

このシステムがどうも腑に落ちないジーンでした。
I cannot understand this system well..... augh. I hate this lol

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪