Wednesday, March 11, 2009

日本の食卓って感じのよるご飯☆

今日からお友達がシアトルに旅行に出かけてしまったので、4日間一人でお留守番のジーンです。
天気も悪いし、テレビも飽きて、これといってやることもないので本読んでいました。結局宿題らしいことをして時間をつぶすしかない、自分の趣味のなさに気がつく瞬間wwwでも、まぁいいか。学生だもの。
My friend had gone to Seattle today, so I have to kill freakin 4 days alone in here, Terre Haute.
The weather is not so good, TV is no longer fun, I have nothing to do, so I am reading....finally lol
I have nothing to do but reading. This is the moment, when I realize that I have no habit. That's all right, b/c I am a student!

昨日は、四日間ジーンがお留守番できるようにお買い物に行ってきましたよ。
それで、いろいろ買ってきて冷蔵庫の中をいっぱいにしてやりました☆
その後はよるご飯を作りましたよぉ。
昨日のよるご飯wむちゃくちゃ日本っぽいでしょ(笑)
冷凍庫で眠っていた肉たちを焼肉にして、ジーンはレモンソルトをつくってそれで油を落としつつ、あっさりいただきましたよ☆お友達は焼き肉のたれで食べてたけど。あとはね、、、もやしとほうれん草のいためたやつを作ってもらって、私はレパートリーの多いスープでw昨日は団子汁でしたぁ~♪あとは、団子汁にいれたこんにゃくの残りを煮たやつ。
Yesterday, my friend and I went shopping to Kroger so that I can stay here another 4 days alone. We bought heap of stuff and filled the fridge with them. After that we cooked diner together:) It was typical...typical? Japanese diner! Yakiniku, I had it with lemon-salt and my friend ate it with Yakiniku source. And...stir-fried spinach and beansprout thing. Oh, and my specialties, soup! I cooked "dango-soup." And saute-Konnyaku! They were good:D

打って変わって、一人になった今日のジーンのよるご飯w
もともとベジタリアンに限りなく近い雑食のジーンですから、一人だとほぼ動物製品を取らなくなってしまいますwとはいってもビーガンとまではいかないので、副産物は結構使うんだけどね、牛乳とか卵とか。
でも、一人だと時間はあってもお料理をする気力は不思議とわいてこないものですよ。
おいしいものを作る時間があっても、一人で食べてもね・・・・。と思ってしまうので、結局こんな感じにwww朝ごはんみたいな夜ご飯wサラダボールはセロリ、ベビースピナッチとベビーキャロット。これを何もつけづにぼりぼり食べるジーン(笑)サイドはイチゴヨーグルト☆
THIS is my diner for today, lonely first dinner lol
I was very close to Vegetarian, not a real vegetarian but almost. So if I have dinner or whatever alone, I have tons of row-veges. But I am not Vegan, so I use eggs and milk or kinda side-products from animals. I have heap of time to kill, I have time to cook, I have enough ingredients to prep dinner for myself, but there is no one to have with, then I do not want to cook. I can cook nice diner for myself but it cannot be so tasty if I have to have it alone, so I do not want to. So, I just put some veges into salad bowl lol and Strawberry yogurt! It looks like breakkie....lol but it's all right.

だめだ、こんなん夕ご飯に食べてるからお友達に心配されてしまうんだwww
でもなぁ~お料理一人分?めんどくさいしなぁ。。。マック?歩いて10分くらいかかるんだよね・・・・。
と思いつつ、にんじんポリポリwww
しょうがない。四日間いい子にお留守番してよっと。がり勉しながら(笑)
Humm...not healthy! I am eating like this, so my friend offer me to take a supplements lol
But do I have ta cook for myself? terrible some....Mac? well...it's kinda far from here to walk....
hehe I am digesting the baby carrots lol
Well...no solution. I will be nice child and do my best as a house-sitter lol Doing some reading assignment and writing paper or something...lol

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪