といっても、夜の10時だけど(笑)
I had "hour 10" snack:)
Well...not the morning but night lol
太っちゃうねwまぁ、いいって。ウサギみたいな夜ご飯だったからw
ちなみに、冷凍ケーキ食べましたぁ~。一昨日かなんかに、友達と食べたのの残り。
めちゃ安いのwこれで2ドルくらいだったから。友達とアイス何買う~?っていいながらアイスセクションに行ったときに見つけた激安ケーキ。「おいしくなかったら次回は普通にアイスにしよう」という話になり、冷凍ケーキに挑戦。
まぁ、悪くないよ?でもやっぱりクリームがちょっとだけ甘いかな。でも、カフェとかで食べるケーキよりかはおいしい。
hehe I will be a fat girl lol well, no problem, I had rabbit-like dinner tonight lol
I had iced-cake. My friend and I ate a part of it yesterday or day before yesterday.
It was very cheap! Only $2 at Kroger lol We went to Kroger that day and tring to find new ice cream, but we found this cake. We were talking that if the cake were not so nice then we can try ice cream as usual, next time. Well.......not bad. But a little bit too much sugar, we thought. Better than cakes at cafe or something, tho.
おなかいっぱいw砂糖で脳みそが活性かされちょるw
外は雷なっててちょっと怖い一人な夜ですが・・・・。停電にならないことだけを願いながら、ディスカバリーヘルスで四つ子の話を見てますwww明日何しようかな~。
今日でケーキ食べ終わったので、明日はアイスた~べよっと★
結局、昨日クロガー行ったときにいつもどおりハーゲンのストロベリーアイス買ってもらったからw
Oh my goodness, I am stuffed. My brain getting so active with the sugar!
I can see lightening outside....I hate it....I am so scared with it....I need my buddy:(
I am praying not to be blackout, watching Discovery Health lol
Well, I ate up the cake so I will have ice cream tomorrow~~:)
We went to Kroger yesterday and bought HD strawberry ice cream as usual lol
No comments:
Post a Comment