Saturday, March 7, 2009

春休みぃ♪


いやいや、時間の過ぎるのが日ごとに早くなっているような気がするのは私だけでしょうかw
春学期ももう折り返しに差し掛かって、明日から一週間はスプリングブレークです。
寮を締め出され、図書館でお世話になるお友達のお仕事が終わるのを待っている・・・つもりだったのに、図書館からも締め出され。図書館前のベンチで春のにおいがする風に吹かれながら、優雅にブログ書いてますが、両際には山のような荷物www
Well, I feel the time slips my feet so quickly and the speed is getting faster and faster day by day. Am I the only person, feel like that? It's already Spring Break, half of the semester had gone:) Dorm shut me out, and I was in the library but they also shut me out....I am waiting till my friend done his work for today. I have nowhere to go, I am sitting on a stony bench in front of the library right now. I am blogging smelling the spring perfume in the confy wind. I feel like I am a very very blessed person on the bench in the confy wind, but people can see piles of my bag and stuff for my Break....it makes my looking a tired person:p

最近、気候がかなり春めいてきましたよ。たまに真冬並みの寒気が流れ込んでくることもありますが、おおよそ春になったといってよいような気がします。朝の日差しが黄色くなりました。そして、風から土筆のにおいが漂ってきます☆でもね、辺りを見回しても菜の花は見当たらないし、満開に咲き乱れる梅の木もありません。日本ではそれらが春が来たよ!と伝えてくれるけれど、アメリカでは特別な場所に行かなければそういった緑を感じられる環境は得られません。ならば、何が春を伝えてくれるのか。それはね・・・・・・リスです!
The crimate is getting so tendar, we can see the spring is almost there! Sometimes very cold frond comes and snows, but most of days....it's like spring. The sunshine at the morning is getting cheerful colour, like vitamin colour! And I can smell the perfume of the typical spring day. But I cannot find "nano hana" flower, nor fully bloomed Plum tree around here, which is the populer elements to feel the arrival of the spring in Japan. Then....what can tell me the confy season came? Squells!!! They are jumping around!

野生のリスがいっぱいはびこってますw新しい緑が枝の中で準備をしている枯れ木のような木の根元で、たくさんのリスが飛び跳ねてます。夏に来たときはいっぱいいたのに、冬が近づくにつれて姿を見なくなっていました。彼らが必死に何かをむさぼっている姿を10歩歩くごとに見かけますwwwかわいいんだけどね、すばしっこいんだよねものすごく。とりもいっぱい囀ってますよ☆
Heap of wild squells are there in our campus. New greens are preparing themselves inside of the bared trees, but squells cannot wait till the green comes out. They are jumping, eating, running....I see them a lot these days.

昨日は、今日が締め切りのレポートを書くのに必死だったので、朝の5時近くまで粘って書き上げました。そして、ちゃんと時間内に提出できたし、ペーパーもまぁまぁよくかけているような気がします。安心して春休みを満喫できちゃうな☆とくにこれといった予定があるわけではないけれどww羽休めできます。ちょっとタフだったからねここ数ヶ月間。本当に休む暇がなかった。とかいいつつ、バックの中にはしっかり3冊小説を忍び込ませているのですwww19日締め切りのペーパーがあるし、今授業でやっているZoot Suitを読み進めなければならないし、4月に割り当てられているJoy Luck Clubも読んでしまいたいから。案外だらだらできないかもね(笑)まぁ、感覚は鈍らせないほうがいいし。
I was killing myself to finish an paper till 5 in the morning, yesterday. And I submited it Dr.Dolle in time in the afternoon. I think the paper is no longer crappy, recentry. So I can enjoy the spring break with no assignment! I am completely free~. It was kinda tough, I mean the previous a few month were busy, and I could not have enough rest. Now I can! But in my backpack, I put three novels in there. I do not want to lose my habit, habit.....not really, but I must so....and I have a paper due on 19th on A Raisin In the Sun, I need to finish Zoot Suit and want to read Joy Luck Club.... haha

明日はお友達と日本食を料理して外人さんに食べさせる予定w
うまくいくといいな。まだ、アメリカの火力と材料の感覚がつかめてないからさ(笑)
楽しい一週間になるはず☆
I will go to Bloomington tomorrow to cook some Japanese dish with my friend!
Hope it will be a nice dish....I still cannot use American ingredients for Japaense dish.....
The break would be so nice! I am sure I will enjoy it!

No comments:

 
☆Thank you for reading my pages* counter since 9 JUNE 2009* 2009年6月9日以来 人目のお客様です☆いつも読んでくれてありがとう♪