日本のYahooでもニュースになっていました。それの原文にはどのようなことが書いてあるのか、見て見ましょう!日本語のページには本当にちょっとしか情報がなかったからね。とはいっても原文もそんなに長くはありませんが。
Tons of whales and dolphins stranded in Tasmania last night.
I found the news on Yahoo.co.jp and there was its original article on the page, so why dont we check it together? We might find some more detail or something. There was a few information on the Japanese news page. Yet the original article also includes a few info...well no problem, just check it!
コピペるぉw
Well, copy it and paste it! as usual...
ONLY about a quarter of the pilot whales and dolphins stranded on a King Island beach last night are expected to be saved.
キングアイランド海岸に昨夜打ち上げられたゴンドウ鯨とイルカのおよそ四分の一が海に無事返されたようです。
As more than 100 King Island residents battle to save as many as possible, Parks and Wildlife staff are optimistic about the chances of the surviving animals.
100人以上のキングアイランド住民ができるだけ多くの鯨を生きて海に帰そうと必死になった。環境保護課のスタッフは動物の救出の機会に対して楽観的な見方をしている。
About 140 of the pilot whales have already died.
およそ140頭のゴンドウ鯨がすでに死亡している。
Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service officer Chris Arthur said 54 of the 194 pilot whales and seven dolphins were still alive.
タスマニア環境保護課のクリス・アーサー氏は、「194頭いるゴンドウ鯨のうち54頭と7頭のイルカはまだ生きている。」と語っていた。
He said there were some concerns about another group of whales offshore of the standing site.
同氏によると、漂着の恐れのある別の群れがいるため、そちらも懸念していた。ということだ。(ここ間違ってるかもw)
Police said first reports of the stranding, believed to be one of the State's biggest, were made about 8.30 last night. It is understood the whales were trapped by a very low tide.
警察によると、最初の漂着の連絡を受けたのは昨夜の8時半ごろであった。これは小さな高波による影響であろうと見られている。
The King Island event is the latest in a string of whale strandings on Tasmania's coast. In late January 48 sperm whales died after beaching themselves on Perkins Island, near Smithton.
一月の終わりには48頭のマッコウクジラ(マッコウクジラってSperm whalesっていうんやね(笑)変な名前www直訳は控えときますwww)がスミストンの近くのパーキンスアイランドに漂着し、その後死亡していた。
In November a pod of about 80 pilot whales were stranded on rocks at Sandy Cape on the West Coast.
十一月には80頭ほどのゴンドウ鯨の群れがサンディー岬の岩の上に打ち上げられていた。
って感じですが。。。。たいした情報なかったねwシーシェパードとか出てくると思ったのに。日本の捕鯨船追っかけて日本人に怪我させてる時間があるんだったら、ここに駆けつけて鯨さんを救出しなさいよ。。。。と思ってしまうけど。どうせ、プロパガンダだけで動いている組織なのでしょうから・・・本当の目的は鯨さんを守りたいわけではないのでしょうね♪組織してるメンバーみても、なんだかアウトローな人たちが多いみたいだしさ、どれくらいの人が本当のやりがいを持って献身しているのかを少し疑いたくなります。この前、南極海での捕鯨船とシーシェパードの衝突を翻訳したときを思い出しますが・・・彼ら、おそらく今も南極海、しかもタスマニアからすぐ近くにいますよ!こんなときこそ活躍しなくってどうする?地元住民ががんばってるときに日本船に腐ったバターを投げ込んでる場合じゃないでしょう。これでしっかりと、シーシェパードがそういう団体なのだとわかった気がします。。。。
Humm...obviously, we could not find not so many detail even in the original script...I thought we can find the word "Sea Shepard" in there lol I want to say...if they have a time to threaten Japanese whale catchers, go to the beach and help the whales! I think SS is build with outlaw like people and they seems spoiled with propaganda....for me. What they really want to do?! They wanna help whale and its environment? Is it real? How many people in the group working for the purpose to help whales?? Last month, I translate an article about the battle of SS and Japanese whale catchers. According to the article, SS is in the ocean near by Tasmania! Why they did not go to the beach to help?????!!! Residents are struggling with save the dolphins, but SS is throwing a rotten butter or something into Japanese whale ship at that time, might be. Stupid. Stupid.....Silly silly silly! Something is wrong! But I could see....SS is that kinda group....okay. I do not care about them any more :(
http://www.examiner.com.au/news/local/news/disasters-accidents/150-whales-dead-in-king-island-stranding/1447867.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment