スプリングブレーク最終日の昨日、無事に旅行から帰ってきた友達と一緒にIndyエリアに行ってきましたよ☆前々から気になっていた日本人が経営しているケーキ屋さんを探しにいったんです♪
Oh....Spring Break had gone....I have accounting class in 30 mins, it's kinda blue Monday but since it is Accounting I do not blue like the other students lol
It was the last day of the break, I went to Indy area with my friend to find a cake shop that a Japanese patessier is running, yesterday.
カーメルストリートというとおりにあるケーキ屋さんです☆なので、まずはカーメルストリートに行ってみましたよ~。この通り、4~5ブロックくらいの小さな通りでしたがアートギャラリーが立ち並ぶきれいなストリートでしたよ。歩道には彫刻が本物の人間とわからないように立てられていました。
The shop is in Carmel Street, so we went to the street first. It is about 4 or 5 blocks long, not so long street but really beautiful with many art gallery and sculptures on the side walk.
ちょっと遊んでみた☆
haha don't tease me.
「アラバマ物語」にでてくるアティカス・フィンチみたいなおじさんの彫刻を発見w
この新聞まで彫刻だよ?すごくない???
この後、友達がこの銅像の鼻に指突っ込んで写真とってたら、後ろのプレートに気がついたんです・・・・・何が書いてあったかというと・・・・。「親切に接してください。」そのあと、「監視カメラ作動中です。」wwwww全部見られてた(笑)
He looks like Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird lol
The newspaper is also a part of the sculpture! Isn't it great????
After taking this pic, my friend was picking "Atticus'" nose......then we found a plate behind the blouse....it said, "treat me kindly" and....."camera's watching" OMG! Everything were watched!!!
見つけました☆日本人のケーキ屋さん。「Creme de la Creme」思ったよりもおばぁちゃんが経営してましたよ。なんだか本当にケーキ作りが大好きそうな品のある、かわいいおばぁちゃんでした。しかも、商売がうまい(笑)ケーキもアメリカでは食べられないあの、日本の味ですよ☆価格もお手ごろ、ワンピースが4ドル弱です。ホームページがあるようなので、ペーストしておきますね☆→http://www.cremedelacremecarmel.com/index.htm
We found the shop at last! Creme de la Creme. I thought the patissier is younger woman,,,,but she was elder than I thought lol But she was so nice, kind, cute.....and good at business lol
We had nice cake, which we cannot find in cafe in America or bakery. Japanese taste, tasty cake! And reasonable for the size, around $4 for one piece. Here's the homepage!
めちゃくちゃお天気やったよ☆
なので、モールではなくショッピングプラザに行くことにしました。
It was so nice weather, so we went to shopping plaza instead of going mall.
Ted's Montana Grillというレストラン。なんだかイギリスやオーストラリアのパブのような雰囲気のお店です。バイソンのステーキが食べられるっぽいですが、どうもバイソンは・・・・ねwインディアンに食べられて絶滅したかと思ってたジーン(笑)おしゃれなお店ですよ☆
We went to Ted's Montana Grill. The atmosphere is similar to British...or Aussie pub. They serve Bison steak.....but I was fine about the offer. I thought that Native American people ate them up....seems not lol It was a nice restaurant.
気持ち高いかな~。って感じのレストランですが、サービスはアメリカではありえないほど丁寧でしたよw
ちゃんとお辞儀をできる店員さんたち☆それからね、この鏡wブース席に入ると、奥の壁に鏡が!これ、どういう目的かはよくわからないままなんだけど、座るとパートナーの顔が映るようになってるんですね♪自分の顔は見えないけど、一緒に食べてる相手を盗み見することができるんです(笑)
それから、ストロー。ストローが紙でできてました!!ちなみにテーブルクロスもディスポーザルなのね。エコロジーフレンドリーなレストランでもありますね☆
A little bit expensive???? not that much tho. The service was soooooo nice! I love that.
And I love the mirror on the wall of the booth seat. When we have seat, we can see the partner's face through the mirror but not ourselves only the partner's.
And....oh! The straw. It was made from paper!!! and the table close too. Ecology-friendly restaurant.
一個気になったこと・・・・トイレのお手拭ペーパーのボックスに張ってあったステッカー。。。。。
「従業員はフロアに戻る前に手を洗うこと。」。。。。。。えwwwwなかったら洗わんのかいwww
味のほうはというと、アメリカ人向けですねwどれも味が濃かったです。濃かったというか、ソルティーでした。
I think.....this sticker is.....should have not been on the paper box.....
Talking about the dish itself, it was nice but a little bit salty for Japanese.
その後はキッチン用品を売ってある雑貨屋さんてきなところへw
いろいろありましたよ~。最近注目されているシリコン素材のキッチン用品が目白押しです。
これ・・・・wwwwたぶんなべつかみなんですけどね、、、、ぱっくんちょの形してるんですよ?
んでね、Yesの面とNoの面があるんです・・・・・。ジーンは「新婚さんいらっしゃい」の「Yes No枕」の代用品にしか見えなくって一人でめちゃくちゃ受けてました(笑)台所でYesNoしちゃうのかwwwと思ってね(笑)
After that we went to a shop selling a lot of kitchen stuff.
It was fun. We found a lot of silicone rubber products:)
This.....might be a oven mitten thing....but the shape is a folded paper toy for elementary school pupils......and it says Yes and No! hahaha It remands me.......Japanese TV show product named "Yes No Pillow," which tells wife/husband if they can have sex tonight or not lol I was laughing a lot with that. Do not do YesNo in the kitchen lol
映画を見る予定でしたが、疲れたので夕方テレホートに帰ってきました。
お持ち帰りしていたチーズケーキを食べてハッピーなスプリングブレークを終えたジーンでした。
本当にいよいよ春が来たのだな~。という日差しと雰囲気の今日この頃です☆さてさて、授業が待ってるぞw残りも一ヶ月くらいだし、留学生活もいよいよ終盤!楽しまなきゃ。
We planed to see a film but we were so tired. So we came back earlier.
And had cheese cake together and my spring break had gone.
I feel like the spring had come! The sun shine and the atmosphere, these days. Well...I have ta go to the class. I have only a month or so...then have ta leave. I am sure I will enjoy the rest of the stay!
そのほかの写真もいくつかアップしてます☆コピペすれば閲覧可能なので♪
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65437&id=676183350&l=87609e3341
No comments:
Post a Comment